Connections that Count: Networking for Women Leaders
SummaryMost professionals agree that strong relationships are crucial for success, yet many women aren’t fully leveraging their network.
Whether it’s fear of asking for something, or not knowing how to get connected, women are missing out on professional development opportunities and strong relationships. With the right tools, women professionals can confidently build a network that will take their career to the next level.
Join us to discover:
- Proven networking strategies that build valuable connections
- What networking looks like in the wake of #MeToo
- Ways to stand out from the crowd and make an impression
- How to ask the right questions: Strategic partnerships and conversations
- Tips for building strong, authentic professional relationships
A Note to Our Valued Attendees Impacted by COVID-19:
We understand that due to Covid-19, most people are working remotely and in multiple locations, so we’re granting access to accommodate such situations.
After registering, simply reply to your invite email with a list of all the folks who will need additional access links.
Essential Networking Strategies for Professional Development
- Keys to building your own network & getting started
- Get involved: What professional organizations can do for you
- How to connect with the right people in your organization
Stand-Out & Be Remembered: Ways Women Can Make an Impression
- What sets you apart? Keys to making an instant impact
- Techniques for building your personal brand & signature
- The role of social media: Tips for LinkedIn & Facebook
How to Ask for What You Want: Keys to Working Your Network
- Who do you know that can help you? Utilizing your connections
- Tips for overcoming the fear of asking for what you need
- Give before you receive: What can you do for others in your network?
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Ellie Nieves is a women’s leadership speaker, writer, and coach dedicated to helping high-achieving women to show up, speak up, and step up in their careers. She is the Founder & President of Leadership Strategies for Women, LLC where she develops seminars, webinars, and coaching programs for companies and associations that want to grow their emerging women leaders into effective managers and executives.
- Ellie earned her B.A. in communications from Fordham University and a J.D. from the Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University. She received her MBA from the NYU Stern School of Business with specializations in Leadership and Global Business.
- She also offers one-on-one coaching for women who want to achieve more both personally and professionally.
In this 60-minute workshop, women will learn crucial networking skills that build professional relationships, and how to use those connections to advance in their career.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!