Managing the Generational Mix: Maximizing the Impact of Multiple Generations
SummaryThis is the first time in history where we will have five generations in the workforce. Retaining and engaging talent is not easy and communicating across generations can be difficult.
This interactive webinar will bring to light organizational challenges and opportunities to create a stronger, more cohesive generationally diverse workforce.
After just 60 minutes, you’ll walk away from this training with:
- Insights and retention strategies for each generation
- Low-to-no cost solutions to enhance engagement with Millennial and Gen-Z talent
- Top management strategies for each group: the best insights to drive your team
Understand the driving forces that differentiate each generation
- Communication styles, workplace values or collaboration: know your team
- Identify opportunities to mentor, grow or develop specific individuals and their skills
- Ignoring the differences won’t lead to success: strategies to understand the employee
Applicable engagement practices that nurture different generations and perspectives
- Increase cohesion without losing individuality or diversity
- Utilize strategic tools that speak to multiple types of employees
- Create a company culture that supports everyone while working towards the bigger goal
Retain top talent, whether they have three or thirty years of experience
- Avoid overcompensating towards one group or ignoring crucial motivators
- Disprove common stereotypes or perceptions
- Know the mistakes to avoid when trying to close the generational gap
Questions? Let us know- we'll make sure it's covered!
About the Speaker
Alissa Carpenter is a multigenerational workplace expert and owner of Everything’s Not Ok and That’s OK, where she provides training, consulting, and speaking services to organizations all over the world.
- She has an M.Ed in Social and Comparative Analysis in Education from the University of Pittsburgh, is a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach, and is accredited in the Strong Interest Inventory and Myers Briggs Type Indicator.
- Her work helps to bridge communication gaps across generations, job functions, and geographies, and she has worked with organizations ranging from non-profits to multi-billion-dollar enterprises.
- Alissa has been featured in media outlets including Forbes, ABC, FOX, and CNN Money.
Bring out the best in your people. Each generation has their own strengths, weaknesses, and unique talents. Together? They’re a complete package. The strategies presented in this training help you create a diverse, dynamic, collaborative team.