Set and Achieve Your Personal KPIs: Results-Driven Goal Setting
You’ve likely heard of key performance indicators (KPIs) used to measure various aspects of operational excellence.
Now imagine applying that concept to your personal and professional goals.
Whether you’re starting a new project, transitioning into a new position within your organization, or looking to set aggressive goals for yourself, setting personal KPIs is crucial to your success.
Even if you’re a top performer in your role - it’s important to set and keep track of goals.
Why? Setting goals, both achievable and that challenge you, will keep you motivated and accountable. Plus, it gives you a measurable indicator of your contribution, impact, and performance.
Join us for a 60-minute workshop to learn how to create, measure, and track your continuous improvement across five main categories:
- Professional impact and development
- Personal fulfillment
- Physical and emotional health
- Interpersonal commitments to others
- Your organizational and industry contribution
BONUS: With this workshop, you’ll receive Michelle Coussens’ KPI worksheet with step-by-step motivation and accountability for achieving your personal and professional goals.
Assess where you stand across the 5 categories of professional performance
- Real talk: Discover the best way to assess your true impact on your organization (go beyond the typical 'strengths' and 'areas for improvement')
- Turn your personal assessment into real, tangible objectives and goals
- Determine the needs of your organization and use your strengths to fill the gaps
Create a personal improvement plan to hit (and surpass) your goals
- Discover the secret behind microgoals, and why you should learn to live by them
- Support your long-term goals with a successful plan guaranteed to get you there
- Determine which indicators support your goals - and how to set targets for them
- Align your goals with organizational success
Measure, manage, and track your KPIs
- What data to collect, how, and how often to log and review progress and results, all while avoiding excessive measurement/effort or lost efficiency
- Identify leading and lagging indicators that will measure your progress
- Determine everyday behaviors and actions to turn large goals into smaller, more tangible objectives and actions
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens has owned and operated Plan B Consulting for more than ten years. Her services span training, preparing strategic business plans, assisting in plan development and execution, and various other aspects of operational excellence.
In addition, she facilitates meetings and retreats in project management, leadership, ethics and other interpersonal topics, and conducts business analysis for various types of entrepreneurs and organizations worldwide.
- Michelle is a mentor for students and alumni at Northwestern University and other organizations, assisting professionals of all levels with their personal and professional development.
- Michelle is on the faculty of the American Management Association and of NeighborWorks® America, where she teaches numerous different strategic planning, management, and analytical seminars to business professionals around the world.
- Michelle previously served as the first Dean of the School of Business at Kendall College. She built and managed all aspects of the School, including faculty and curriculum selection and assessment, as well as program development and enhancement.
In this 60-minute workshop, you’ll learn how to effectively set and measure personal KPIs that give you more focus, plus help you improve and accomplish your personal and professional goals.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!