Delegation Strategies for Better, More Effective Leadership
As a leader, you want to do it all. Delegation. And, let’s face it- delegating is not as easy as it seems.
This 1-hour workshop gives you real-world delegation strategies that will reduce your stress, empower your staff, and build morale. These skills will help you pinpoint the right task, time, and person to maximize productivity for you and your team.
Join us for this workshop on January 22th to discover:
- Getting into the delegation mindset: You don’t need to do everything
- Delegation essentials: Proven strategies you can enact immediately
- Strategies to identify the right people for the right tasks
- Avoiding delegation dangers: Things you shouldn’t do when delegating
Roadblocks to Delegation: Why We Avoid It and What to Do About It
- Asking the tough questions: Is this the best use of my time? How could I use my time better?
- It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it: delegating vs. demanding
Keys to Intentional Communication: Let them Know What You Need and How You Need It Done
- Establishing clear and concise expectations
- Creating opportunities for follow-up or feedback
Identify the Who’s, What’s and How’s of Delegating Responsibilities
- Setting reasonable deadlines, passing off responsibility and creating accountability
- Assessing your teams’ workloads, knowledge and skill set
Meet Your Speaker:
Meet Myra Golden: a favorite training partner to Fortune 500 companies with her customized, engaging, behavior-changing (and fun) workshops, working with companies like Coca-Cola, Vera Bradley, and other large brands.
- Myra has a master’s degree in human relations and a bachelor’s degree in psychology
- Myra was named one of the top 100 Rising Stars by Travel Agent Magazine for her landmark work in leading her team to restore customer confidence
The Bottom Line:
Without the right strategy, delegation can feel like more hassle than it’s worth, however, by delegating effectively, you can greatly increase the amount of work that you can deliver while building your team’s skills and confidence.