Customize your learning experience to fit your organization’s needs
Learn from experienced, industry-leading women professionals who understand what it takes to become successful leaders and innovators in the modern workplace.
Women in the workplace face a variety of unique challenges that require practical strategies to navigate them. Women’s Leadership Today is here to help! Partner with us to craft a virtual learning experience that will equip you with the tools you need to face those challenges and advance in your career.
You and your team will gain top-notch guidance for handling common obstacles effectively, strengthening your emotional intelligence, and mastering the necessary leadership skills that are vital to standing out in the crowd.
Defining characteristics of our customizable Virtual Instructor-led Group Training solutions:
- Engaging, research-backed virtual training programs that are crafted for lasting impact
- Participation and interactivity aren’t limited by the four walls of a classroom or a single physical location
- Participants will experience the same interactivity as they would in a face-to-face classroom environment
- We combine all the traditional elements of classroom training with additional functionality such as chat, message boards, and breakout rooms
- Instructors remain open to questions and comments by hosting dedicated collaborative time during training sessions
- Without the need for a physical meeting/training room and no need to travel, participants spend less time out of the office, incur fewer transportation costs, and can attend from any location – anywhere in the world!
- Similar to traditional training, detailed attendance and participation information can be provided.
- Instead of delivering training that lasts for hours or days, smaller sessions of live instructor-led training can be extended over a longer period
- This ensures that participants remain engaged and focused
- Slides, notes, and presentation documents can be provided to sharpen retention
- The content is yours forever!
- The event recording and materials are yours to rewatch and share as you choose.
Our women’s leadership development method is applied to the design of every custom solution — transforming lives and creating measurable, sustained impact for your organization.
Focused on women’s advancement, this unique program provides participants with the knowledge, skills, tools, and real-time problem-solving strategies needed to secure their own advancement and that of other women in leadership roles.
As a woman leader, you face a variety of unique challenges that require practical strategies to navigate. Our Virtual Instructor-led Training solutions can help your team learn different approaches to your organization’s specific challenges. Our experts are experienced, industry-leading professionals who understand what it takes to become successful female leaders and innovators in the modern workplace.
Common topics include
- Effectively handling common obstacles
- Strengthening your emotional intelligence
- Developing the skills necessary to stand out as a leader among both men and women
- Enhancing communication methods as they pertain to the business landscape
- Managing and mitigating conflicts by negotiating with all involved parties
- Understanding and evolving your leadership style
- Expanding your presentation skills to communicate your knowledge and experience
Virtual training delivers the full interactive learning experience but is more cost-effective as travel, accommodation, and subsistence costs are removed and less time is needed out of the office. With a web-based user-friendly platform, technical support, and easy joining instructions, virtual training is accessible to all.
Why trust us? Women’s Leadership Today has trained over 100,000 women leaders like you, from organizations of all sizes and in every industry. We are passionate about providing the best tools to help you reach your fullest potential. We are committed to your success and helping however we can from the minute you get started.
We will work with you to determine your desired employee performance and help combine it with the right delivery. We always use the most effective training method for the situation, be it individual workshops, full-day summits, or action-based learning activities to excite, engage and educate your learners.
Our team works diligently with each client to address challenges and create virtual events that exceed their needs and expectations. Rather than simply providing the framework for organizing an event, we’re active throughout every stage of the development and delivery process.
This includes sourcing the right speakers, utilizing our virtual platform, building slide decks for the event, creating engaging activities, and providing reporting material after the event is complete.
Partnering with Women’s Leadership Today enables you to take advantage of the following perks and features:
- Trusted Instruction
- Our seasoned instructors and industry experts have their finger on the pulse of the latest trends, so you can be certain your team is receiving accurate, actionable information
- Build the program you want
- Customize your learning experience to fit your organization’s needs.
- Learn on your schedule
- Develop 60-minute to multi-day presentations.
- Get everyone on the same page
- Ensure your team learns the same skills
- Promote workplace collaboration
- Save money – Train your team on-site or virtually
- Reduce travel expenses and out-of-office production loss.
Virtual Training Formats:
Virtual training events can be held in a number of ways, so depending on your organization’s style, our event development team can adjust to meet your expectations.
- Webinar: Online through video conferencing (60-minute sessions to all-day events)
- One-to-One: One learner to one instructor
- Small-Group: A small group of learners with one instructor in a classroom setting
- Summit: A large group of learners with one instructor
- Workshop: Hands-on training
- Virtual Classrooms: Online meetings with immersive technology
- Continued Education: Additional follow-up sessions or consulting hours
Let’s get in touch
Reach out to us on 484-876-1320 or (800) 964-6033, drop us an email at email@example.com, or engage in a conversation with our seasoned program advisors by clicking on the chat button. Alternatively, you can share your information using our inquiry form, accessible here.