Problem-Solving Skills of Effective Women Leaders
When a problem at work crops up you jump in with both feet to find the best solution. However, you may feel uncertain about your decision and second guess yourself, only adding to the pressure. How do you know you made the right choice and feel confident in your decision?
In this interactive, 60-mininute event you will learn a systematic process for defining a problem and applying creative problem-solving techniques to devise a solution you can stand behind. Join us to discover:
- 5-step problem-solving model that gets results
- How to identify and define the problem to be solved
- Applying different problem-solving techniques for different solutions
- Identifying the optimal solution to be implemented
- Having confidence in your solution and getting buy-in
- BONUS: All registrants will receive an invite to participate in a post-event live discussion
- Connect with peers to share what you learned and how you can apply it in your role
Problem-Solving Techniques of Effective Leaders
- Defining the scope of a problem
- Keys to identifying all potential solutions
- Applying the 5-step problem solving model
- Making problem solving part of your daily routine
Finding the Best Solution for Nearly Any Problem
- Utilizing various problem-solving techniques for multiple solutions
- How to select the right option between alternative solutions
- Eliminating barriers to creative problem solving
Communicating Your Results – and Getting Others On-board
- Developing a clear problem-solving statement and why it’s a must
- When to use collaborative problem solving rather than go it alone
- Standing by your solution and creating buy-in from your team
About the Speaker
Cheryl Grazier is the Principal of Cheryl Grazier Consulting LLC and has over 20 years of business experience in both the public and private sector as a trusted advisor in the areas of culture change, strategy implementation, program management, team, and leadership development. Cheryl has worked in a variety of industries including communications, government agencies, governmental contracting, and real estate.
Her work as the Executive Director of the Missouri Women’s Council, a Division of the Missouri Department of Economic Development, led to her own deeper commitment to make positive contributions to the next generation of women leaders.
In this dynamic, 60-minute program women professionals at all levels will learn the essential 5-step problem-solving model that can be applied to any workplace challenge. Gain more confidence in your decision-making, and build better support from your team and higher-ups.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!