Becoming a Change Champion: Empowering Women Executive Leaders for Success
Change is happening at a faster rate than organizations have ever seen before. To remain relevant and competitive in today's dynamic marketplace, executives must continually seek new and improved ways to execute their vision. As an executive leader, equipping yourself with the necessary knowledge and competencies to navigate and guide teams through change is paramount.
In this dynamic, 60-minute event you will discover valuable insights and practical techniques to become a change champion. Learn the secrets of leading change with confidence, fostering a culture of adaptability and growth at all levels.
After attending this program, you will know how to:
- Apply the principles of the S-Curve phenomenon
- Communicate a change initiative vision with clarity
- Move the organization through the discontinuity cycle faster
- Use the Kubler-Ross Change curve to help employees embrace change
- Implement organizational psychological safety to ensure a free flow of ideas
Vision and Strategy Development for Effective Change
- Develop a clear vision and formulate a strategic plan to achieve organizational goals
- Apply creativity principles to encourage employees to explore options and alternatives
- Build a cohesive and supportive team that actively participates and follows through
Foster Strong Communication and Alignment
- Communicate the vision effectively across all levels of the organization to ensure alignment
- Create a sense of urgency by highlighting the importance and benefits of the change
- Foster a culture that aligns with the vision, while motivating and inspiring employees
Team Empowerment and Change Navigation
- Educate employees on the stages of the S-curve phenomenon and how it applies
- Guiding employees through the challenges of the discontinuity cycle.
- Utilize collaboration and negotiation techniques to resolve conflicts constructively
Question & Answer Session – Have your specific questions answered!
About the Speaker
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on leadership for a more collaborative and productive workforce. She has educated leaders, managers, supervisors, and individual contributors with her proven people skills and productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, Siemens, and BYD America. Government agencies that have benefited from her programs include NIH, NIDA, the EPA, and IBB. Educational Institutions include Georgia State, Georgia Tech, Texas A & M, and Mercer University. The employee experience is the focal point of Karla's expertise. Her executive coaching and training for leaders includes how to: Build a winning team. Be resilient when faced with challenging situations. Implement change within your organization.
Successful change needs a strong leader and champion. In this information-rich, 60-minute event, you will discover the secrets of leading change with unwavering confidence, while fostering a culture of adaptability and growth at all levels.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!