Leveraging an Inclusive Organization: The Real Benefits of a Diverse Team
Organizations thrive when they have a diverse team that contributes differing perspectives, experiences, and ideas.
A study published in the American Sociological Review found that companies with the highest percent of racial or gender diversity have higher sales revenue, more customers, higher than average market share and profitability.
This unique workshop focuses on nurturing diversity and inclusion within your organization to maximize the impact of varied perspectives on your team and company.
You'll learn strategies for leveraging diverse perspectives, removing bias, and increasing cultural awareness within your organization.
Join us on January 27th to:
- Redefine what inclusion and diversity look like in 2021
- Promote greater diversity of thought on your team
- Help you build a rapport with people who have different personalities and backgrounds
- Leverage opposing viewpoints when driving innovation and new concepts
For decades companies have focused on making their workforce more diverse by simply hiring employees from different backgrounds. That’s only the start. The real power of an organization is the diverse ideas and perspectives that come from varied individuals. This workshop will focus on deeper level inclusion and how to leverage varied points of view for the good of the team and organization.
Additional highlights include:
- How to recognize the unique perspectives your co-workers and team members bring
- Ways to leverage the personalities and backgrounds within your organization to increase innovation and diversity of thought
- Ensuring diversity and inclusion goes beyond the hiring process or training room
- Creating a psychologically safe work environment that builds trust, security, and culture
- How to bring diverse opinions together and build collaboration
- Ensuring all employees feel valued, seen, and heard
About the Speaker
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on leadership, collaboration and productivity. She has educated leaders, managers, supervisors, and individual contributors with her proven people skills and productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, Siemens, and BYD America. Government agencies that have benefited from her programs include: NIH, NIDA, the EPA, and IBB.
Her executive coaching and training for leaders includes how to:
- Build a well-rounded, winning team
- Be resilient when faced with challenging situations
- Implement change within your organization
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs while making it fit within your budget!