Beyond Tolerance: Creating a Diverse, Inclusive Organization
Leveraging diversity provides a competitive advantage that allows you to grow your organization, inspire innovation, and accomplish strategic goals.
Women provide unique perspectives that are crucial for a balanced workplace and integral to your organization’s success. The benefits go beyond political correctness. Your team becomes stronger when there are a variety of perspectives working together for greater goals.
New ideas grow, collaboration soars and new hires will see that your company goes above and beyond to provide a diverse, integrated workplace.
Join us for this live webinar for strategic concepts, such as:
- Organizational benefits of diversity, inclusion and the unique insights women bring
- Preventing workplace bias to improve retention, collaboration and recruiting
- Making your work environment more inclusive
- Fueling the diversity pipeline and moving down the diversity continuum
Bottom-line benefits of diversity and inclusion in your organization
- How to become an employer of choice that reaps the rewards
- The impact on employee engagement, accountability, and morale
- Why diversity and inclusion are critical for success for women in the workplace
Proven strategies to prevent bias in the workplace
- Bridge the gap: Toolkit for making the office more inclusive
- Solutions for handling borderline inappropriate behavior
- Fight or flight: How to approach expressed bias or blatant discrimination
Identify practical ways to nurture the diversity pipeline
- Techniques to implement inclusion into the workplace everyday
- Ways to measure progress and navigate the challenges
- Keys to retaining a diverse workforce for increased employee morale
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens has owned and operated Plan B Consulting for more than ten years. Her services span training and assistance in preparing strategic and business plans, assisting in plan development and execution, and various other aspects of operational excellence. She facilitates meetings and retreats in project management, leadership, ethics and other interpersonal topics for organizations worldwide.
- Michelle was the founding Chair of the Illinois Diversity Council Board of Directors.
- Michelle previously served as the first Dean of the School of Business at Kendall College. She built and managed all aspects of the School, including faculty and curriculum selection and assessment, as well as program development and enhancement.
In this 60-minute event, you will learn inclusion strategies that will increase diversity in your workplace. Women play a crucial part in developing a balanced, inclusive workforce. Learn how diversity increases employee retention, improves reputation and fosters better community engagement.