Bridging the Gap: Coaching a Multi-Generational Team
There are four main generations in the current workforce, each with their own way of working, communicating, and solving problems.
As a leader, coaching is an important tool that allows you to help an individual – and your organization – grow.
Coaching any team can be challenging, but coaching across generations and mentoring people younger or older than you can add additional challenges.
Learn how you can embrace the power of the coaching mindset as a tool to drive stronger results and excellence across your team.
Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will learn:
- How to formulate an action plan that will allow you to coach each generation effectively
- Proven approaches that build trust and credibility on your multi-generational team
- Effective feedback techniques, plus when and how to apply them
- Strategies to ensure people feel valued and supported while being coached
This workshop will give you valuable insights into each generation in the workforce, allowing you to communicate with and effectively coach multiple generations.
Key takeaways include:
- The difference between coaching and management
- How to support the four generations in the current workforce
- Strategies to determine what each generation wants from coaching
- Why coaching styles depend on employee proficiency
- How to include both positive and constructive feedback in your coaching
- Ways to recognize what motivates each generation
- Keys to coaching employees from an older generation than yourself
About the Speaker
Cheryl Grazier is the Principal of Cheryl Grazier Consulting LLC and has over 20 years of business experience in both the public and private sector as a trusted advisor in the areas of culture change, strategy implementation, program management, team and leadership development. Cheryl has worked in a variety of industries, including communications, government agencies, governmental contracting, and real estate.
She is particularly passionate about developing people skills and leadership capabilities for individuals.
- Cheryl holds a Master of Science in Instructional Design from Walden University and a Master of Public Administration from the University of Missouri - Columbia.
- She also holds several industry certifications including MBTI, DiSC, and FIRO-B.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!