Leadership Skills That Boost Team Collaboration & Performance
Trust is a must-have factor for any team to function well, collaborate effectively, and allow team leaders to ease up on the reins.
In this interactive, 60-minute event we'll discuss the 3 key trust factors all teams need, what happens when they don't exist, and helpful strategies you can implement to better trust your team and delegate with more ease. Join us to discover:
- Why a lack of trust leads to dysfunctional teams
- The essential trait leaders need for building trust with their team
- 3 key “trust factors” that all teams can’t perform without
- Common pitfalls when essential trust factors are missing
- Strategies for building greater trust so you can delegate more
Building an Effective Team – and Becoming an Stronger Leader
- The 3 key “trust factors” that all teams need - and why
- Common pitfalls when the 3 key “trust factors” are missing
- Strategies for building greater trust so you can delegate with more ease
- Why building a trustworthy team allows you to be proactive, rather than reactive
- How trust can help you stay out of day-to-day business and focus on more important matters
- The essential trait all leaders must have in order to build trust with their team
Tackling Top Trust Factors When Working with Teams
- Getting past the hurt: Building trust again if you’ve been burned in the past
- How managers can become more comfortable with letting go of control
- Tools for building a team you feel confident depending on
- Keys to getting your team to trust in you as their leader
About the Speaker
Ashley Cox, PHR, SHRM-CP, is the Founder and CEO of SproutHR, a boutique HR consulting firm specializing in helping women hire and lead thriving teams with smart and simple strategies.
She is also a Subject Matter Expert for the Society for Human Resource Management, and the author of Transform Your Stories, where she helps women identify and overcome the toxic stories that are holding them back, so they can become more confident and courageous leaders and impact the world.
Ashley has spent the past 15 years hiring and leading high-impact teams and teaching others how to do the same in both small businesses and Fortune 25 companies alike. Her work has been featured in numerous publications, such as the Society for Human Resource Management, ABC News, and Brit + Co. She is a 40 Under 40 recipient and has received multiple industry awards.
In this dynamic, instructor led event you will learn the keys to building a strong, dependable team so you can let go and delegate more. Stronger trust among your team will lead to greater collaboration and higher performance.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!