Charismatic Leadership: Be the Person People Want to Follow
When you think of great leaders, who do you think of and what makes people want to follow them?
A charismatic leader is someone that can influence people; they have a clear vision and communicate it in an impactful way. People follow them by choice, not because of their title.
By understanding the characteristics that effective leaders have in common, you can develop your own charisma and become a more influential leader in your organization.
In our exciting, 60-minute event you will learn tips and techniques for increasing your personal power, enhancing your persuasive skills, and building your confidence.
Join us to discover how to:
- Use words that will inspire your team and build strong team dynamics
- Turn self-doubt and apprehension into confidence other can see
- Use integrity and authenticity to become a leader people know they can trust
- Communicate your goals in a way that gets others excited and onboard
- Help others take on tough challenges and get winning results
Becoming the Charismatic Leader People Want to Follow
- Keys to creating rapport with each of your team members
- Empowering employees to bring their A-game to work every day
- How to speak authoritatively and assertively when needed
- Inspire action in the face of challenges and obstacles
- Showing empathy and concern for those around you
- Preserve personal integrity even when missteps happen
- Being authentic and sincere when interacting with others
Skills and Techniques to Effectively Lead and Influence
- Using your unique personal attributes to your advantage
- Uncover the mysteries of charismatic body language
- Become confident in your ability to take on any challenge
- Powerful words to use when encouraging and motivating
- Ways to overcome fear even when petrified inside
- Use powerful and positive self-talk
- Model the principal components of personal power
About the Speaker
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on leadership for a more collaborative and productive workforce. She has educated leaders, managers, supervisors, and individual contributors with her proven people skills and productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, Siemens, and BYD America. Government agencies that have benefited from her programs include NIH, NIDA, the EPA, and IBB. Educational Institutions include Georgia State, Georgia Tech, Texas A & M, and Mercer University.
The employee experience is the focal point of Karla’s expertise. Her executive coaching and training for leaders includes how to:
- Build a winning team
- Be resilient when faced with challenging situations
- Implement change within your organization
In this dynamic, 60-minute program you’ll learn how to tap into the skills and traits of charismatic leaders to motive and influence your team. Become the leader others want to follow.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!