So Convincing! Develop Your Persuasive Abilities and Get Others on Your Side
We know that to climb to the top, you need a balance of buy-in, connection, skill and grit.
When you develop your ability to persuade and influence others, you communicate your vision more clearly, inviting others to get on board and make your vision a reality.
So - let's make things happen.
By developing and honing the art of persuasion, you can transform the opinions and behaviors of others to boost support for your ideas and get more done.
Our workshop on May 7th will dive into the science of persuasion, how to make an
- How to get people to listen, even when they disagree
- Ways to use your voice, words and body language to build rapport and trust
- How to create the perfect “pitch” or value proposition
- Ways to make get your ideas heard and implemented
A Note to Our Valued Attendees Impacted by COVID-19:
We understand that due to Covid-19, most people are working remotely and in multiple locations, so we’re granting access to accommodate such situations.
After registering, simply reply to your invite email with a list of all the folks who will need additional access links.
Communicate to make an impact and get results
- Begin with the end in mind: Make a plan to achieve your goals
- Ensure you’re talking to the right people and have the right information
- Know how to handle objections or counterarguments
Deliver pitches professionally and persuasively
- Be more confident and impactful when interacting with customers, peers or colleagues
- Use words and phrases that influence others to “go for it”
- Capture the attention of your audience for better buy-in, and better outcomes
Learn the science behind persuasion and how to influence others
- Understand what motivates others, and tap into how the brain works
- Discover six categories of psychological influence, when to use them and how
- Apply different aspects of body language, linguistics and tone to create compelling messages
About the Speaker
Kathy Boté is an internationally recognized speaker and author, focusing on powerful communication and leadership skills. She has presented over 2,000 times in 14 countries, plus numerous webinars and retreats.
- Her clients include Notre Dame University, Johns Hopkins University, McCain Foods, Toshiba, Toyota, the US Navy, Air force, and Army, Elizabeth Arden, Time Warner, HBO, Kellogg’s, Goodwill, and many more.
- Kathy’s mission is to “empower people to become their own heroes” by providing the valuable tools and instilling the confidence to put them to action.
- Kathy integrates her experience as an educator, domestic abuse agency director and business owner to make her programs real-world based and actionable.
Learn the science of persuasion to propel organizational goals across your business, deliver messages that drive action and build your professional influence.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!