Define Your Leadership Style: Drive Results and Make a Greater Impact
You don’t have to be in a management position in order to be an effective leader.
Women at any level of an organization, or stage in their career, can become a successful leader with the right skills, techniques, and insights.
How can you develop your leadership style to help advance your career and make a bigger impact in your organization?
In this information-rich program, leadership expert Colleen Slaughter will show you the behavioral styles of effective leaders, tools to help you identify your own unique leadership style, and practices you can use immediately to step up in your role. Join us to learn:
- Critical leadership skills and techniques for women professionals at all levels
- Key leadership styles - plus the strengths and challenges of each
- Your own personal leadership style and how to make it work for you
- Ways to improve communication and interact more effectively
Leadership Styles of Successful Women Professionals: What's Yours?
- Proven and effective leadership styles for today's workplace
- Keys to finding the leadership style that works best for you
- How to identify what motivates you - and what causes you stress
Leveraging Your Strong Suits: Put Your Strengths to Work
- Put your leadership style to work to accomplish tasks and get more done
- How others perceive you and why it matters when stepping into leadership
- Effective communication techniques you can use for any situation
Understanding Other's Styles: Keys to Effective Communication
- Identifying the behavioral and leadership styles of those you work with
- Tips for reacting to different leadership styles and improving communication
- Discovering the most effective way to interact with each leadership style
About the Speaker
Colleen Slaughter, founder of Authentic Leadership International, blends an energetic delivery style with her vast international business experience to propel audiences to cultivate greater authenticity, productivity and fulfillment at home and in the workplace.
- As a speaker, Colleen is powerfully committed to showing others how to achieve greatness. Her dynamic background enables her to speak authoritatively on a variety of key topics, including leadership, change management, and organization development
- Colleen uses an innovative approach during her presentations to engender lively, engaging discussions among audience members. Colleen's international focus allows her to serve the widely expanding market of emerging women leaders.
In this 60-minute program, we will use real-world, practical solutions to help you identify and develop your leadership style and make a greater impact in your organization.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!