Delegation Strategies: Maximize Your Time and Empower Others
As a leader, you want to do it all.
But trying to juggle everything yourself can lead to things falling through the cracks.
We all know that delegating is a part of strong management and leadership - but let’s face it - delegating is not as easy as it seems. Add in the challenges of teams working remotely and delegating takes on a whole new level of complexity.
This 60-minute workshop gives you real-world delegation strategies that will reduce your stress, empower your team, and build morale. These skills will help you pinpoint the right task, time, and person to maximize productivity for yourself and your employees.
Join us for this actionable, strategic workshop to discover:
- Getting into the delegation mindset: You don't need to do everything
- Delegation essentials: Proven strategies you can enact immediately
- Strategies to identify the right people for the right tasks
- Best practices for delegating remotely
- Avoiding delegation dangers: Things you shouldn't do when delegating
Without the right strategy, delegation can feel like more hassle than it's worth. However, by delegating effectively, you can greatly increase the amount of work that you can deliver while building your team’s skills and confidence.
Roadblocks to Delegation: Why We Avoid It and What to Do About It
- Asking the tough questions: Is this task or project the best use of my time? How could I use my time better?
- It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it: Delegating vs. demanding
- Avoiding demands and miscommunications when delegating digitally
Keys to Communication: Tell Them What You Need and How You Need It Done
- Establishing clear and concise expectations
- Creating opportunities for follow-up or feedback
- Managing projects and collaboration
Identify the Who’s, What’s and How’s of Delegating Responsibilities
- Setting reasonable deadlines, passing off responsibility and creating accountability
- Assessing your teams’ workloads, knowledge and skill set
- Ensuring expectations are clear whether you’re in-person or on Zoom
About the Speaker
Meet Myra Golden: a favorite training partner to Fortune 500 companies with her customized, engaging, behavior-changing (and fun) workshops, working with companies like Coca-Cola, Vera Bradley, and other large brands.
- Myra has a master’s degree in human relations and a bachelor’s degree in psychology
- Myra was named one of the top 100 Rising Stars by Travel Agent Magazine for her landmark work in leading her team to restore customer confidence
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!