Developing Resilience: How to Bounce Back from Challenges and Change
SummaryHow well do you recover from adversity? Does it bring out the best in you? Or do you find yourself negative, worried, and fatigued? Change and adversity are a part life; Learn what it takes to master the challenge. Resilience is the ability to recover and bounce back. It is what makes you stronger, flexible and capable of coping with obstacles that come your way.
In today’s ever-changing work environment, resilience is a key factor for success. Through this interactive webinar, learn what it takes to develop resilience to help you through the storm of change and challenge.
- Five proven strategies resilient people use when faced with adversity or failure
- Develop the mindset that empowers you to tackle any challenge
- Replace negative responses with empowering actions
Maintain positivity, composure and flexibility that sets you apart as a leader
- Have a more creative approach when challenged by change
- Empower yourself and others with concrete approaches to adversity and leadership
- Tackle the challenges you face with a level-headed mindset that catapults success
Develop infallible strategies for facing adversity head on and overcoming it with your head held high
- Know how to create a solid foundation even during turbulent times
- Manage unexpected changes that challenge your resilience
- Maintain composure and calm under high-pressure circumstances
Apply logical problem-solving techniques that replace the negative impacts of obstacles
- Implement rational strategies to keep emotions in check and stay on track
- Influence your team to handle challenges with strength while maintaining productivity
- Build your confidence with an arsenal of actionable steps that can be used for any trial
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Kathy Bote` is a professional speaker, trainer and courage coach. She has over 20 years of experience presenting in 14 different countries. What makes Kathy different is she doesn’t talk theory. She talks about real life. She can integrate personal knowledge from being a past agency director, editor and business owner, as well as adding personal experiences and examples to provide tools and ideas that work.
She is the author of Courage Talks: A Daily Dose of Motivation and Staying Safe-Staying Sane.
- Kathy has presented to the following organizations: HBO, Time Warner, Flowers Foods, McCain Foods, Kellogg’s, Elizabeth Arden, GE Aviation, Boeing, John Hopkins, Goodwill, Notre Dame University, Toshiba, Toyota, Navy, Air Force, Corp of Engineers, VA Hospitals, and many more.
- She readily bonds with audiences to create positive, interactive programs that are fun, energizing, and immediately applicable. She also provides webinars, coaching, customized training development and design.
- Kathy resides along the Cedar River near Seattle, Washington, with her daughter, her dog, and a cat that thinks she is a dog
Deal with real-life situations, not theory, and apply tools that build resilient personalities such as changing mindsets, applying problem-solving tools, corralling drama, and taking pro-active approaches. At the conclusion of this practical, engaging webinar, you will have an arsenal of tools to help you deal with whatever challenges come your way.