Emotionally Intelligent Leadership: Get the Best from Yourself and Your Team
When you think of an outstanding leader, what comes to mind?
You might picture someone who never lets their temper get the best of them. Or you might think of someone who has the complete trust of her staff, listens to her team, is approachable, and communicates well.
These are just a few of the attributes of someone with a high degree of emotional intelligence (EI).
It has been shown that EI can be more critical than tactical skills or IQ in leadership. In other words, if you want to succeed, you would be much better off working on your emotional intelligence, empathy, communication, and so on than becoming better at a technical skill – particularly in today’s changing world.
Join us for an in-depth look at EI and what it can do for you, and your team, plus:
- Understand the 12 signs of emotional intelligence and use them to drive results
- Recognize the impact emotions have on our relationships and workplace
- Actions you can take immediately to improve your emotional intelligence
- What “Emotional Hijacking” is – and how to know your triggers
This essential training will provide you with detailed strategies and tactics to identify and improve your emotional intelligence for better leadership. This webinar covers strategies for assessing your own emotional intelligence, identifying these soft skills on your team, and approaching workplace situations with empathy, while getting the results you need.
Leading with Emotional Intelligence: How to Understand & Use Emotions
- Be the master of your emotions – strategies to control your response
- How to handle other people’s emotions & respond accordingly
- Using EI to increase trust, responsibility and visibility as a leader
Putting Emotional Intelligence to Practical Use in the Workplace
- Questions to ask yourself: Frame situations so you can truly understand the underline emotions behind them
- Putting the 12 signs of emotional intelligence to work
- Effectively communicate with tact and empathy regardless of the situation
Using Your Emotional Intelligence When Dealing with Others: Strategies for Success
- How to handle adverse group dynamics: What you need to know
- Using emotionally intelligent leadership to put an end to negativity
- Keys to using EI to effectively delegate to others without any backlash
Question and Answer Session - Your specific questions & unique challenges will be addressed!
About the Speaker
Audrey Halpern has had an exemplary 20+ year career developing employee soft skills training programs and facilitation. She is a faculty member of the American Management Association (AMA).
- Since 1992, Audrey has consulted with corporate clients, developing customized content and facilitating soft skills, emotional intelligence, leadership, and communication content face to face and through global webinars for clients in a variety of industries.
In this interactive, 60-minute event you will learn how emotional intelligence can help us to better collaborate with others, identify how others are feeling, plus better influence and inspire those we work with.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!