Empowering Others: How Women Leaders Get More Done
If you manage other people, you know that your success depends on their success. The more you empower your employees, the more they will grow, learn and thrive.
Many leaders want to do it all, but by carrying too much yourself, important tasks slip through the cracks, deadlines get missed and your people aren’t learning new skills.
This 60-minute workshop gives you the delegation strategies you need to reduce stress, empower your staff, and build an agile, independent team. With these skills, you can ‘pass the baton’ and shift your focus to other strategic tasks with the assurance that your team is prepared, confident and set up for success.
Join us online on July 1st to discover:
- How to pick and train the right person for the task
- Empowerment essentials: Proven strategies for getting more done
- How to avoid delegation dangers: Things you shouldn't do when delegating
- Ways to build buy-in and ensure accountability with new responsibilities
- Decide what power to give, who to give it to and how to train them to do it right
- Create empowered employees who are trustworthy, independent and confident
- Overcome roadblocks to delegation: why we avoid it and what to do about it
- Demand vs. Delegate: it’s not what you say, it’s how you say it
- Set reasonable deadlines, pass the baton and create accountability
- Be better in your position by empowering your employees to learn new skills and take on more responsibility
About the Speaker
Janelle Brittain has more than 30 years of business experience in management, communications, training, marketing and sales. This experience includes:
- An Executive MBA, as well as being a Certified Speaking Professional, the highest earned designation from the National Speakers Association.
- CEO of the Dynamic Performance Institute, Founded in 1989, to share crucial skills with others. Since then she has delivered more than 2000 programs to Fortune 100 companies such as Chrysler, CNA Insurance and IBM.
- Ten years in complex, high tech sales for XEROX and Control Data. During this time, she discovered techniques, which skyrocketed her to top performer nationwide with both companies.
Without the right strategy, training people to perform tasks you already know how to do can feel like more hassle than it's worth in the moment. But long term - empowering your team greatly increases the amount of work that can get accomplished. Walk away from this workshop ready to equip your team and get more done.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!