Essential Skills for Effective Virtual Meetings, Presentations & Collaboration
Are you now faced with having to lead meetings or presentations virtually…and not sure where to start?
Are you wondering how you can effectively connect with your remote team, especially if they can’t see you or you can’t see them?
The ability to engage an online audience, hold their attention and present with confidence are essential for women leaders during this stressful time.
Learn how to create and deliver seamless communications that allow you to provide the right information in a clear way, while also allowing participants to respond and collaborate. In our 60-minute event you’ll learn how to:
- Determine what, where, and when to use the technology available to you
- Plan and create effective presentation and meetings
- Deliver previously face-to-face meetings online without losing impact
- Engage your audiences whether speaking to 1 or 1000
- Minimize distractions and keep the focus on the content
A Note to Our Valued Attendees Impacted by COVID-19:
We understand that due to Covid-19, most people are working remotely and in multiple locations, so we’re granting access to accommodate such situations.
After registering, simply reply to your invite email with a list of all the folks who will need additional access links.
Leading Remote Meetings & Presentations
- Using online tools and methods to connect with your team, vendors and customers
- Best practices for before, after, and during online meetings and communications
- Top tips for developing presentation materials to enhance your message
- Pace your meeting /presentation to make best use of the time, without running out of time
Deliver Polished Presentation Like a Pro
- Presenting to an audience when you can’t see or hear them
- Do’s and don’ts for when you’re on (web)camera
- Keeping your energy level up from start to finish
- Avoid overuse of the verbal distractors in delivery (such as “uhm” and “like”)
- Keys to calm your nerves both before and during an online session
About the Speaker
In addition to corporate experience in several industries, Michelle Coussens has owned and operated Plan B Consulting for more than ten years. Her services span training and guidance in preparing strategic and business plans, assisting in plan development and execution, and various other aspects of operational excellence. In addition, she facilitates meetings and retreats in project management, leadership, ethics and other interpersonal topics, and she conducts market analysis and competitive intelligence for various types of entrepreneurs and organizations worldwide.
- Michelle was the founding Chair of the Illinois Diversity Council Board of Directors and is a member of the Northwestern Council of 100.
- Michelle is on the faculty of the American Management Association and of NeighborWorks® America, where she teaches numerous different strategic planning, management, and analytical seminars to business professionals around the world, teaches classroom seminars and online webinars for the Real Estate Institute, and she is also on the business faculty at College of DuPage.
- Through her business, she has published more than 150 monthly issues of her newsletter, Planning Possibilities, which is currently distributed worldwide to more than 4,500 clients and contacts.
Join us for this dynamic event to learn what’s needed to effectively connect with your remote audience. Learn how to present or meet effectively while using various virtual tools - whether via webcam, chat, slideshow, audio only, etc. Presenting remotely goes beyond the technical, it takes a special communication style, confidence and preparation to engage your audience online.