Executive Presence: The “It” Factor for Career Success
Two to thirty seconds…in that time, people will make a decision about you and your capabilities.
Developing your executive presence plays a critical role in your career success, and the impact you make in your organization. When a leader with charisma speaks, people listen, feel inspired, and are motivated to take action.
Executive presence communicates confidence, credibility, and calm. After this dynamic 60-minute program, you’ll be prepared to:
- Develop your own unique style of executive presence
- Become more approachable and accessible to those you influence
- Turn self-doubt and uncertainty into self-assurance, energy, and conviction
- Build instant rapport and better connect with nearly anyone
Advancing Your Career with Executive Presence
- Defining the nuances of executive presence in applicable terms
- Keys to developing your “stand-out” factor that sets you apart
- How to make a positive first impression people will remember
- Understand how others perceive you and the image you project
- Ways you can create genuine connections with your team members
Developing Your Executive Presence to Make an Impact
- Exuding passion, readiness and "grit" with confidence and composure
- Communicating in a manner that commands attention, respect, and results
- Boost your self-awareness and empathy skills to better influence others
- The essential do’s and don’ts of nonverbal communication
- Ways you can engage others and gain buy-in for your ideas
About the Speaker
Nancy Schnoebelen Imbs is an empowering leadership and professional development consultant. Highly dedicated and results oriented, she has the skill and passion to help individuals become more confident and successful in business and beyond. Nancy combines her communications expertise with a pragmatic approach in a variety of skill areas including verbal, written and nonverbal communications, emotional intelligence, time management, and working with teams. She helps clients focus on key adjustments that result in meaningful, tangible results.
- Drawing on her marketing and communications background, over 25 years’ experience in leadership roles and a lifetime of personal growth - Nancy has a keen appreciation of mindset and the power it has to change patterns of behavior. She focuses on building one’s strengths and minimizing weaknesses through enrichment, feedback, self-discovery, and actionable plans.
- Nancy is an author of a children’s book and a dynamic motivational speaker. She’s a monthly contributor to CBS-affiliate KMOV’s, News4 Great Day and KTRS radio as well as a regular contributor to other TV, radio, and print media.
In this 60-minute event you will learn how to develop your executive presence to build confidence, credibility and influence. This motivating workshop will help bring out the best in you while giving you the competitive edge to succeed.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!