Executive Presentation Skills: Speak with Impact & Authority
Women executives must be able to exhibit confidence and leverage influence in order to drive progress and change.
Those in the C-Suite, or upper management roles, are expected to be equipped to present to a variety of audiences at a moment’s notice. Whether setting strategy, managing a crisis, or motivating employees, both the message and the delivery make all the difference.
In our 60-minute event, you’ll learn how to make an impact with executive-level presentation skills. Join us to discover:
- How to create both formal and informal presentations that drive results
- Ways to keep your composure even under enormous pressure
- Specific leadership skills needed for different types of situations
- Keys to commanding a more impactful presence
- Effective communication tips for both inside and outside the workplace
Executive-Level Presentation Skills & Practices
- How to communicate passion and create excitement for your vision
- Keys to making an impact with your message and delivery
- Communication strategies for authentic, day-to-day interactions
- Ways to pack a punch in your speaking without alienating others
- Beyond delivery: impact of your appearance and demeanor
Strengthening Relationships Through Better Communication
- How to build, foster, and nurture connections and relationships
- Paying it forward by elevating the presentation skills of aspiring leaders
- Utilizing your unique attributes to lead and inspire others
- Adapting your approach to changing internal and external conditions
- Recognizing your power sources and using them to your advantage
Question and Answer Session - Your specific questions & unique challenges will be addressed!
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a frequently sought-after speaker and business strategist for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to talent management, business strategy, and operational effectiveness. She has delivered thousands of signature speeches and training sessions, both online and in person. She holds practical expertise on a variety of HR topics, such as job design, recruiting, onboarding, training and development, performance management, and succession planning.
In this dynamic, 60-minute event women leaders will learn how to command an audience, communicate with impact and present with confidence. Plus, discover how to maintain your composure, no matter how challenging the situation.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!