Own Your Greatness: Turning Mistakes into Opportunities
We’re all familiar with the phrase, “to fail is to succeed.” And there’s no doubt, we’ve all experienced failure. It’s not a good feeling, but when we learn why we failed at something, we come out stronger and smarter. So, don’t close the door to failures!
When we take a brave, ferocious approach to our failures, we succeed. Join us as Nancy Schnoebelen Imbs shows you winning strategies to ‘fail forward’ with fortitude, purpose, and stick-to-itiveness to power your success.
In this interactive, 60-minute program you’ll discover how to:
- Shut out the noise and ignore the naysayers that hold you back
- Ignite your growth mindset to fuel success through the ups and downs
- Adopt a ‘can-do attitude’ no matter the obstacles your faced with
- Learn from mistakes and set fail-proof goals moving forward
- Recognize when it’s time to try again, and when to move on
Turning Failures into Professional & Personal Successes
- Break down the elements of failure to guide you to success
- How to unlock your mental toughness when you fail
- Failure is not the end-all result; benefits that come with failing
- Learn to block out the noise from naysayers
- Understand and live your passion with purpose and success
Setting Goals to Drive Your Performance – and Career - Forward
- Develop a growth mindset to enhance your goals
- Importance of taking risks to help you reach your goals
- Yes, you can! Proven concepts to keep your confidence strong
- How motivation works and how to stay motivated to achieve your goals
- Commit to your goals, don’t let fear or roadblocks slow you down!
About the Speaker
Nancy Schnoebelen Imbs, Founder & President of Polished
Nancy is an empowering leadership and professional development consultant. Highly dedicated and results oriented, she has the skill and passion for helping individuals become more confident and successful in business and beyond.
Nancy combines her communications expertise with a pragmatic approach in a variety of important soft skill areas including verbal, written and nonverbal communications, emotional intelligence, etiquette and protocol, time management, and working with team dynamics. She helps clients focus on key adjustments that result in meaningful impact and effectiveness.
In this engaging, 60-minute program you will learn how to keep failures from holding you back or losing confidence, and what you can learn from your mistakes to fuel your performance and professional growth.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!