Find Your Grit: Lead with Passion and Inspire Others
What is it that makes some women leaders successful – really successful? It’s grit, that fire that continues to ignite you day after day, no matter how challenging things get.
Possessing grit keeps you strong as well as steadfast. Plus, it enables you to stay motivated and inspire your team to drive results, even when faced with obstacles or failures.
Leadership expert, Nancy Schnoebelen Imbs, will outline the essential components of grit and help you develop your own power to fuel success.
This informative and interactive 60-minute workshop will cover:
- Gain a deeper understanding of grit and a growth mindset
- Learn skills and techniques to develop your confidence and moxie
- Harness your grit to transform your career and more effectively lead others
- Overcome obstacles and build a system to support and strengthen your grit
- Advance your career with audacity and authenticity
- BONUS: All registrants will receive a Guide to Enhance Your Grit
Become a more effective leader by finding your own ‘grit’:
- Get a clear understanding of the meaning of grit
- How to unlock your mental toughness in the face of challenges
- Develop a growth mindset to stay focused and better serve your team
- Understand the importance of leadership skills and your value
- Develop motivation, perseverance, resilience, and accountability
- Commit to achievable individual, team, and organizational goals
Why you need ‘grit’ to be an effective leader and get ahead:
- Grittier women tend to work harder and longer than their peers and are more likely to engage in efforts to improve their performance
- Grittier women are more likely to “stay the course” and not get distracted by short-term interest or needs
- Grittier women are more confident, resilient, and successful.
- Grit is proven to have a bigger impact on success than talent
We’ll answer these top questions about ‘grit,’ and more:
- How do I develop my grit without appearing aggressive or pushy?
- How do I keep my motivation from waning – and that of my team?
- How do I find what makes me tick?
- How can I trust myself to pursue tough goals even when I have doubts?
Question and Answer Session - Your specific questions & unique challenges will be addressed!
About the Speaker
Nancy Schnoebelen Imbs, Founder & President of Polished
Nancy is an empowering leadership and professional development consultant. Highly dedicated and results oriented, she has the skill and passion for helping individuals become more confident and successful in business and beyond.
Nancy combines her communications expertise with a pragmatic approach in a variety of important soft skill areas including verbal, written and nonverbal communications, emotional intelligence, etiquette and protocol, time management, and working with team dynamics. She helps clients focus on key adjustments that result in meaningful impact and effectiveness.
Grit is a life-changing skill and is available to all of us who desire something so fiercely that we won’t let anyone stop us until we’ve gone as far as we can. In this 60-minute event, you’ll learn how to find your grit and use it to move your career, and your team, forward.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!