Finding the Right Fit: A Guide to Successful Hiring
The success of an organization largely depends on the people it hires; therefore, it's crucial that your hiring process is built on a solid foundation.
In this 60-minute event, you’ll learn how to avoid common mistakes that women leaders often make, when searching for the perfect fit for their team. Plus, gain valuable insights for developing a framework to ensure you find the most suitable candidates for each role you fill.
Join us to discover:
- Common mistakes women leaders make when hiring
- Understanding hiring bias and what to watch out for
- The 3 types of people you should never hire and why
- A simple, yet effective, process to help you select the best candidate - every time
- How to compassionately let go of a team member when it’s not the right fit
Hiring trends of Women leaders: What’s working & What’s Not
- Why hiring candidates that are “just like me” often doesn’t work
- How to avoid missing red flags or key qualifications when interviewing
- Hiring biases that can impact the hiring process
- The 3 types of people you should never hire: clones, drones, and unicorns
Best Practice for Finding the Right Fit - Every Time
- Guidelines for creating a strong foundation for hiring effective employees
- Keys to avoid discriminatory and unfair hiring practices
- How to find the right fit for the job and your teams
- Understanding the difference between an employee that’s still learning vs. a poor fit
- Ways to compassionately end employment with a poor hire
Question & Answer Session – Have your specific Question Answered!
About the Speaker
Ashley Cox, PHR, SHRM-CP is the Founder and CEO of SproutHR, a boutique HR consulting firm that advises women in how to hire and lead profitable, sustainable, and impactful teams with confidence, ease, and fun.
- At SproutHR, Ashley and her team focus on values-based hiring, compassionate and intentional leadership, and amplifying impact. They revolutionize the do-it-yourself mindset to one of exponential growth – hiring the right people the right way scales business and electrifies the bottom line – making companies thrive.
- A certified HR professional with over 17 years experience, Ashley has worked with businesses nationwide – from local brick and mortars to online agencies to multi-million dollar national & international companies.
- She was a top recruiter and leadership expert for J.Crew and Kroger where she hired and developed everyone from the newest hourly employees to C-suite level executives.
- She is also an SME (subject matter expert) for the world’s leading HR organization, SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management), an expert trainer for various 1000+ employee organizations, host of "The Impact Ripple" podcast & the author of her debut book "Transform Your Stories."
- Transform Your Stories guides women to overcome the stories that hold them back so they can become confident and courageous leaders who create resounding impacts in the world.
- SproutHR & Transform Your Stories have been featured on ABC News, Brit + Co, SHRM, and The Rising Tide Society.
In this 60-minute event, you’ll learn common mistakes women leaders often make that result in hiring the wrong person for the job. We’ll also discuss the 3 types of people you should never hire, and a simple process to ensure you hire the right fit - every time!
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!