Harnessing Professional Pressure: Strategies for Women to Thrive at Work
In our interactive instructor-led 60-minute event, you will learn how to convert workplace challenges into steppingstones for success, leading to positive change and greater results.
Join us, and you’ll discover the following:
- Solutions for shifting pressure into a positive motivator that drives focus, creativity, and progress
- Actionable methods for transforming fear and uncertainty into moments of triumph
- How to recognize pivotal moments in your career and navigate them with confidence and savvy
- Ways to cultivate resilience by understanding the dynamics of workplace changes and using them to your advantage
- BONUS: All registrants will receive the following eBook:
- Stress Management for Ambitious Women: A Practical Guide for Achieving Your Goals and Living a More Fulfilling Life
Harnessing Stress as a Catalyst
- Learn to recognize stress as a universal signal for change, not just a personal burden
- Techniques to deconstruct stress into manageable elements, then convert it into a constructive force
- Methods to reframe stressful situations with a perspective that seeks opportunity
- Ways to draw actionable insights from the success stories of women who've harnessed stress effectively
Mastering the Art of Adaptability
- Adaptive strategies to navigate the inevitability of workplace change with confidence
- How to convert professional upheavals into springboards for career advancement
- Techniques for using psychological and emotional insights to manage and embrace change
- Methods to identify and use change as inflection points for personal and professional growth
- Solutions that prepare you to face and leverage the unforeseen changes that come your way
Turning Fear into Forward Momentum
- How to dissect fear and use it to stay laser-focused on your professional goals
- Ways to leverage fear as a motivational force that propels you to new heights
- Techniques for finding the balance between the comfort of stability and the thrill of change
- Methods to use fear as a steppingstone, transforming it into growth and innovation opportunities
- Solutions for navigating the dichotomy between a desire for safety and the need for professional evolution
About the Speaker
Berta Aldrich is on a mission to prepare as many women to outperform at the executive levels as possible, while having a fulfilling life. Predicting today’s current challenging landscape in her award-winning book, “Winning the Talent Shift: Three Steps to Unleashing the New High Performance Workplace,” she leverages her expertise in strategy and executive leadership, and experience in the C-suite, to prepare companies and their executives - from Fortune 50 global organizations to fast growing start-ups, to Ivy League colleges - on how to embrace the shift to unlock and implement business strategies and cultures that pave the way for organizational outperformance and executive success.
- Her unique insight has been cataloged alongside greats Brene Brown and Simon Sinek and her career is adorned with accolades that speak volumes about her expertise and impactful leadership, from women’s leadership awards; the inaugural recipient of the FCS Jamie E. Depeau Leadership Award and the Ivy College of Business Women in Inspiration Award – both recognizing her ability to help women succeed in the face of adversity throughout their career. She now serves as the board chair for Women in Business at her alma mater, Iowa State University Ivy College of Business.
- Berta is President of Berta Aldrich Consulting where she is an international speaker, executive trainer, and coach to executives across the globe in a variety of industries. She donates a percentage of her profits to provide college scholarships to underprivileged youth.
In our 60-minute program we will explore the root causes of stress, develop practical strategies for managing it, and learn how to turn it into your superpower!