Getting Ahead: Increase Your Visibility in the New Work Environment
Women professionals continue to have to vie for their fair share of recognition in the workplace. Furthermore, as the workplace is increasingly transitioning to virtual, getting noticed has become even more difficult.
Join us, to learn how to ensure your voice is heard, literally and figuratively, from no matter where you work. In this dynamic 60-minute program, you will discover the following:
- Ways to raise your professional profile without stepping on toes
- How to maximize your exposure to the right people, for the right reasons, at the right times
- Tools to elevate your participation and leadership in everyday activities
- Strategies to evaluate and take calculated risks to move your career forward
- How to present, reinforce, and have others remember you and your accomplishments
BONUS - all registrants will receive a Visibility Action Plan Worksheet to help you continue to ramp up and fuel your professional profile!
How to Stand Up and Stand Out in a Virtual Work Environment
- Skills and behaviors you need in today’s work environment to get ahead
- Tactics to generate intentional visibility, while making them seem effortless
- Creative ideas to get yourself and your contributions noticed
- How to share your accomplishments humbly but proudly in and outside your organization
Tools to Boost Your Career and Help Other Women Excel
- How to navigate office and online politics with grace and professionalism
- Tips to keep your boss and key stakeholders as allies and turn them into advocates
- What to look for in identifying and interacting with a mentor or coach to assist you
- Ways to help other women in your workforce get the recognition they deserve
We’ll answer key questions women professionals are asking including:
- How can I come across to others as more confident?
- What should I do (or do differently) in a remote work environment?
- How can I elevate my status if I am naturally shy or introverted?
- How can I connect with and stay on the radar of others when working remotely?
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a business strategist who is a frequently sought out speaker for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to, talent management, business planning and continuity, and operational effectiveness. She holds practical expertise in mentoring and coaching female professionals at all levels through her volunteer work as a member of the prestigious Northwestern Council of 100, as well as through requests from her extensive network of contacts. As a former Business School Dean and current consultant, she has also trained both college students and government employees, as well as industry professionals, seeking to better perform and advance their careers.
She is a resourceful, resilient, and relentless business professional with demonstrated success in building relationships and driving results. She has direct first-hand experience working for, and with, a variety of industries, as well as in consulting, education, and not-for-profit organizations. With consistently high participant ratings, her webinars, seminars, and speaking engagements bring practical value to individuals, as well as businesses of every size and type.
According to a recent McKinsey study, only 86 women are promoted for every 100 men promoted. Your performance and value will help reduce that gap! In this career-changing, 60-minute event you will learn clear strategies to keep your career moving forward, even while working in a virtual environment.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!