Habits of Highly Successful Women
Bad habits can hold us back professionally. Conversely, good habits allow us to execute tasks more efficiently and effectively, while freeing up our time and headspace to sharpen our focus on new issues and ideas.
Join our engaging, 60-minute event to learn how to determine what habits to cultivate and embrace, as well as which habits to break – and how. You’ll discover ways to:
- Embrace transformative and productive habits that drive success today and in the future
- Lead by example and inspire others with your constructive behaviors
- Proactively eliminate negative habits and establish positive habits
- Distinguish yourself as a true professional with the right habits in today's competitive marketplace
- BONUS Exclusive Content - All registrants will receive the following to ensure greater knowledge retention:
- Hands-on tools & an event activity worksheet
- A post-event knowledge test
- The on-demand recording
- Why your habits matter and how they impact your work and career
- The habits that make someone a true “professional”
- What effective leaders do and what routines they follow to grow and drive results
- Unique considerations women face when it comes to workplace habits
- Creating and consistently instituting constructive communication practices
- The key components of motivation necessary to change behavior
- Cues to alert you to changing needs - and how to continue to evolve good habits
- Strategies to curb behaviors that can hold you back
- Ways to incorporate physical, financial, and psychological fitness into your workday
- How to create support mechanisms to successfully establish new habits
Question and Answer Session - Your specific questions & unique challenges will be addressed!
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a business strategist who is a frequently sought out speaker for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to, talent management, business planning and continuity, and operational effectiveness.
She holds practical expertise in mentoring and coaching female professionals at all levels through her volunteer work as a member of the prestigious Northwestern Council of 100, as well as through requests from her extensive network of contacts. As a former Business School Dean and current consultant, she has also trained both college students and government employees, as well as industry professionals, seeking to better perform and advance their careers.
She is a resourceful, resilient, and relentless business professional with demonstrated success in building relationships and driving results. She has direct first-hand experience working for, and with, a variety of industries, as well as in consulting, education, and not-for-profit organizations. With consistently high participant ratings, her webinars, seminars, and speaking engagements bring practical value to individuals, as well as businesses of every size and type.
In our dynamic, 60-minute program you will discover what habits successful women leaders possess, and how you can develop them for yourself. Plus, how to break habits that can hold women back in their careers and their companies. Learn how to develop new, positive habits, step by step.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!