Increase Your Professional Presence to Get More Done
“Professional Presence” means that you, as a professional, have an impressive manner and can inspire those around you. When you walk in a room, others immediately notice, they welcome your presence, and know you will have a positive influence in meetings and the decisions that are made.
In this interactive, 60-mintue event you will learn steps you can take now to increase your professional presence, make a bigger impact in your organization and reach your career goals.
Join us to learn:
- Seven strategies to increase your confidence, plus how to project confidence
- The difference between gravitas and charisma – and why it matters
- How personal well-being indicators influence professional presence
- Conversation skills that build stronger connections
- What signals body language sends and how to eliminate negative vibes
Developing Your Personal Presence in the Workplace
- How you can create an image that projects confidence
- Demonstrating professional presence – from the inside out
- Techniques to calm your nerves in stressful situations
- How to be assertive, and not passive or aggressive
- Put time management on your side and increase the professional aura that follows you
Making Stronger Connections that Have Impact
- Keys to putting others at ease and feel welcome in your presence
- Take command of the verbal and visual body language messages you send
- Using the power of gratitude to improve your mental and emotional state
- Using encouragement and positive feedback to increase loyalty
- Showing interest and engagement in personal conversations
About the Speaker
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on leadership for a more collaborative and productive workforce. She has educated leaders, managers, supervisors, and individual contributors with her proven people skills and productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, Siemens, and BYD America. Government agencies that have benefited from her programs include NIH, NIDA, the EPA, and IBB. Educational Institutions include Georgia State, Georgia Tech, Texas A & M, and Mercer University.
The employee experience is the focal point of Karla’s expertise. Her executive coaching and training for leaders includes how to:
- Build a winning team
- Be resilient when faced with challenging situations
- Implement change within your organization
In this 60-minute event you will discover professional development techniques that will help you project confidence, earn the respect of peers and management, and play a bigger role in your organization.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!