Increasing Your Influence: How to Get Others to Follow Your Lead
The ability to influence is a crucial but difficult skill to master in the workplace.
As a leader, you must be able to change minds, influence opinions, and inspire others to act - all while remaining professional, approachable and respected.
The ability to influence others accelerates your career, builds credibility, and allows you to make a greater impact on your team and in your company.
This workshop focuses on increasing your influence in the workplace, making your contributions, skills, and value impossible to ignore.
After this 60-minute training workshop, you’ll walk away with:
- Strategies for increasing your influence and impact in your workplace
- The ability to adapt your approach to the person or situation you’re facing
- Five simple strategies to build more influence
- Ways to stay authentic while chasing your goals
Increase your visibility and influence in the workplace
- Techniques to stand up, stand out, and get yourself noticed
- Ways you can build rapport and gain support for your ideas and projects
- Understand when to speak up, and when it’s best to listen
Leverage your influence to reach your personal and professional goals
- Keys to identifying where you can make a greater impact
- Best practices for setting goals and influencing outcomes
- Identify and partner with the people that can help you get there
Take control of your influencing style and ability to make a change
- Become a catalyst for progress: Inspire & motivate others around you
- How others perceive you and why it matters
- Put your leadership style to work to accomplish tasks and increase influence
About the Speaker
Gina Maddox helps ambitious individuals imagine the possibilities, establish their goals, and turn their aspirations into reality, achieving both personal and professional success. Gina’s high-energy presentations are packed with the type of information, techniques, and strategies that only come from first-hand experience. With a style that’s bold, yet nurturing, Gina isn’t afraid to say what the audience needs to hear. Her commitment to helping individuals enhance their personal impact and take personal responsibility for their success has helped thousands of people across the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean.
- Gina’s diverse career set the stage for her successful entry into public speaking and training. Her professional background includes a fifteen-year career in healthcare administration, national marketing and public relations experience, professional fundraising, political and charity campaign management, freelance writing and reporting.
- She followed that with a two-decade long career as an author, speaker and trainer. Gina is an Executive Training Consultant for SyN Learning Institute and Speakers You Need LLC.
The ability to influence is an essential skill for leaders at every level. Discover how to make a greater impact and expand your influence in this online training event.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!