Keep Calm, Lead On: Managing Under Pressure
Whether you’re back in the office or continuing to work remotely, stress from work still exists.
On top of the continued stress from the pandemic, which can quickly get overwhelming.
Not to mention, the need to adapt your leadership strategy as the impact of this unprecedented situation reaches your organization’s bottom line and your employees’ wellbeing.
It’s a lot of stress piling up that will lead to burnout.
But before it ever gets to that point, we want to help you better manage job and leadership stressors.
Join us for a 60-minute workshop where you’ll discover how to confidently manage pressures, conflicts, and lead with emotional intelligence with proven techniques suitable for the current climate.
You’ll leave with:
- A 4-question de-stressor that instantly reshapes your perspective about any stressful situation
- A 3-step de-escalation strategy to help you diffuse intense interactions
- A 2-minute standing exercise that instantly raises your testosterone and lowers cortisol (stress hormone)
- Ways to be at peace in any situation by focusing on proactive and transparent communication
Ways to manage when you feel overwhelmed:
- Get a variety of techniques to find the best ways to reduce your stress and boost confidence
- How intentionally surrendering when you feel overwhelmed can instantly help you get back to a place of balance
- Learn the Aikido principle of Force Never Meets Force, and how this can help you not react, and instead stay cool and balanced under pressure
- Identify and preempt personal triggers for feeling pressure and stress
Techniques to keep calm and inspire employees who look to you in times of stress:
- The principle of “Don’t Push” and how this helps you inspire subordinates and colleagues to manage emotions under pressure
- A 3-step framework for delivering a difficult message in meetings – it's transparent, puts you in control, and de-escalates intense emotions by removing fear
- Communication methods that keep your perspective, emotions, and communication in a confident and balanced place
- The 2-step Recognition + Reframe Model that puts you in control of conflict
Walk away from this interactive workshop knowing how to:
- Disrupt the patterns that keep you feeling stressed, pressured, and overwhelmed
- Discover how managing expectations of projects helps keep everyone's emotions in check
- Use assertive communication to bring calm to you and your team
About the Speaker
Myra Golden is a consultant and keynote speaker who has been helping companies for over twenty years to improve employee relations through her work with Human Resource Departments.Myra has a master’s degree in human relations and a bachelor’s degree in psychology, helping her to understand the challenges of Human Resources as it relates to the psychology of the employees. She is also a veteran customer service expert who specializes in engaging employees through live training and online learning.
Being able to handle these negative emotions (yours and others) under pressure is a crucial leadership skill.
With this interactive workshop, you can keep yourself calm, cool, and collected under pressure! Learn how to manage workplace conflicts and high-intensity situations, plus how to lead with emotional intelligence during these unprecedented times.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!