Leadership Growth: Giving & Receiving Productive Feedback
Constructive feedback is a critical tool for leaders to help guide employees, yet many of us feel apprehensive when it comes to holding difficult conversations. And, asking for feedback from our team can be equally uncomfortable and challenging to hear.
In our 60-minute program, you’ll learn the art of delivering and receiving feedback in a way that fosters growth and understanding within your team. You’ll leave with strategies that transform difficult conversations into opportunities for team development and personal growth.
Join us to discover how to:
- Engage in tough feedback conversations with empathy and insight
- Foster an environment of trust and open communication
- Promote a culture where feedback is integral to professional advancement
- Request and receive feedback with an open mind and growth mindset
- BONUS Exclusive Content - All registrants will receive the following to ensure greater knowledge retention:
- Hands-on tools & an event activity worksheet
- A post-event knowledge test
- The on-demand recording
Empowering Through Feedback
- Balanced approach to feedback that provides both positive and constructive insights
- How leaders can use feedback as a developmental tool to reshape team dynamics
- Ways to approach challenging feedback with compassion, building trust and openness
- Reassess preconceived notions about team performance for fairer outcomes
Strategies for Effective Communication
- Identify challenges that employees face, like resource constraints or unclear expectations
- Master techniques for delivering challenging feedback and seeking feedback as a leader
- Guide conversations that are solution-focused rather than confrontational or unproductive
- Effectively follow up on feedback given and received for continuous improvement
Building a Feedback-Oriented Culture
- Role of feedback in shaping a positive, growth-focused work environment
- Implement methods to encourage open and constructive feedback exchanges within the team
- Create a safe space for honest and helpful feedback, free from negative repercussions
- Develop a system for ongoing feedback that supports continuous learning and development
Question & Answer Session – Have your specific questions answered
About the Speaker
Ashley Cox, PHR, SHRM-CP is the Founder and CEO of SproutHR, a boutique HR consulting firm that advises women-owned businesses on how to hire and lead profitable, sustainable, and impactful teams with confidence, ease, and fun.
A certified HR professional with over 17 years experience, Ashley has worked with businesses nationwide – from local brick and mortars to online agencies to multi-million dollar national & international companies. She was a top recruiter and leadership expert for J.Crew and Kroger where she hired and developed everyone from the newest hourly employees to C-suite level executives.
She is also an SME (subject matter expert) for the world’s leading HR organization, SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management), an expert trainer for various 1000+ employee organizations, the author of her debut book Transform Your Stories, and host of The Impact Ripple Podcast.
Transform Your Stories guides women to overcome the stories that hold them back so they can become confident and courageous leaders who create resounding impact in the world.
In our engaging 60-minute event, challenging conversations become pathways to success. Join us and transform the way you deliver and receive feedback, fostering a culture of growth, trust, and mutual respect in your team.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!