Leading Without Backlash: Drive Results and Avoid Labels
As a leader, it’s your job to drive change, motivate employees, and get things done.
Sometimes, that means telling employees things they don’t want to hear.
This often puts professional women in a complicated position. How do you delegate without being labeled “difficult”? How can you make your employees see you as assertive, not “aggressive”?
Join this workshop for actionable tips to help you grow as a leader, and help you avoid – and handle – negative labels that often come with being a woman in charge.
You’ll walk away ready to:
- Set and communicate clear expectations for your team
- Hold your team accountable and manage performance
- Identify gaps in your current management approach
Learn how to leverage and lead from your own personal strengths
- Identify your strengths as a leader – and learn tactics to tap into these skills when managing employees
- Lead your team in a way that helps them discover and hone their own strengths
- Seek out opportunities for personal development for yourself and your teams
Create a performance management plan that holds your team accountable for their success
- Build a work environment that supports employees and gives them the tools they need to succeed
- Set expectations – and hold your team accountable
- Identify and fill gaps in your current approach so you can become a more effective (and respected) leader!
Walk away ready to:
- Identify potential areas for backlash and implement strategies and solutions to limit pushback from your team.
- Create a simple, actionable plan with steps you can implement immediately to lead with passion and get better results
- Tap into the strengths that make you a powerful leader
About the Speaker
Ashley Cox, PHR, SHRM-CP, is an author, speaker, and leadership mentor, who teaches women how to leverage their natural strengths to lead highly engaged, effective, and profitable teams, with less stress and more ease.
Ashley has over 14 years of leadership and human resources experience in both the corporate and small business worlds and was chosen as a 40 Under 40 recipient in 2017.
She is passionate about helping women become more confident, effective and impactful leaders. Ashley holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with concentrations in Management and Marketing, as well as two professional Human Resources certifications.
This 60-minute training will teach you how to become a stronger leader. You’ll learn how to drive performance, gain respect, and get results – without being negatively labeled for your approach.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!