Leveraging Your Leadership Style: Maximize Your Impact
In this engaging, 60-minute event we will explore the four key leadership styles of the DiSC model so you can identify your primary leadership style - and how to leverage it.
You will also discover how to determine your team members' behavior styles, which will provide a deeper understanding of what drives, motivates, and challenges those you lead. Join us to discover the following, and walk away with specific solutions for leading and communicating with each behavioral type on the DiSC model more effectively:
- Key leadership styles using the DiSC model
- Where you fall on the DiSC model and the impact on how you lead
- The strengths and weaknesses of each leadership style
- How to identify and leverage the behavioral style of those you lead
- Keys to adapting your leadership approach to each of the four styles
- Bonus: DiSC model worksheet – What’s Your Leadership Style?
Your Leadership Style: Spotting Your Strengths – and Weaknesses
- Four leadership styles on the DiSC model
- How your DiSC style influences how you lead
- Keys to spotting your blind spots and filling the gaps
- Harness your leadership strengths to motivate and inspire others
- Understanding the difference between leadership and management
Better Connect with Your Team and Effectively Lead
- How spotting the DiSC style of team members makes you a stronger leader
- Adjusting your communication style to clearly communicate with others
- Ways you can effectively lead those with opposing behavior styles
- Challenges to the various DiSC styles and preparing for those challenges
- How to respond differently to different people and still give the same message
Question and Answer Session - Your specific questions & unique challenges will be addressed!
About the Speaker
Cheryl Grazier is the Principal of Cheryl Grazier Consulting LLC and has over 20 years of business experience in both the public and private sector as a trusted advisor in the areas of culture change, strategy implementation, program management, team and leadership development. Cheryl has worked in a variety of industries, including communications, government agencies, governmental contracting, and real estate.
- She is particularly passionate about developing people skills and leadership capabilities for individuals.
- Cheryl holds a Master of Science in Instructional Design from Walden University and a Master of Public Administration from the University of Missouri - Columbia.
- She also holds several industry certifications including MBTI, DiSC, and FIRO-B.
In this exciting, 60-minute event you will learn the four leadership styles of the DiSC model, the strengths and challenges of each, plus discover your own leadership style. Walk away with tools to better connect with and lead your team.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!