More Than a Manager: Leading Beyond Job Title
SummaryNo matter what field you’re in, you’ll find that job satisfaction, and therefore, productivity, is directly tied to positive management. Your company’s bottom line is directly affected by management through results and turnover rates – good or bad.
Lackluster initiatives and run-of-the-mill management strategies don’t take teams to the next level.
In this workshop, you’ll learn proven methods for managers to improve workplace results, improve overall engagement and remove negativity on your team.
Gain strategies to go beyond basic management practices, plus:
- Improve results by helping your employees grow professionally
- Stimulate employees’ desire and interest in their work
- Sharpen crucial leadership skills such as building rapports and relational management
Transform the culture of your workplace
- Create employees who partner in innovation, not resist it
- Increase accountability while building morale
Update your current management plan or leadership strategy
- Be a more charismatic, relational leader
- Improve workplace relationships that impact team performance
Achievable, practical goal-setting
- Get your team working towards common goals
- Gain valuable insights for overcoming difficult or disengaged team members
Got questions? - Hear expert answers!
About the Speaker
Karla Brandau is the author of How to Earn the Gift of Discretionary Effort, a 21st century leadership book. One of her most popular programs How to See Others with 20/20 Vision enlightens individuals on the science of understanding 4-quadrant personalities. She is an experienced leader and coach, empowering managers to create a culture in their organization's that engages employees and enables them to give discretionary effort on a regular basis.
- Karla is the CEO of Brandau Power Institute, a management consulting firm with expertise in strengthening the touch points between managers and employees and increasing the productivity of work teams.
- Her clients include corporations such as Coca-Cola Enterprises and Panasonic, government agencies including the EPA, NIH, and the FDA, and many associations.
- She is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), an earned designation given by National Speakers Association, a Registered Corporate Coach, a Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst and a Certified Motivators Analyst.
Attend this webinar, implement the principles taught and you will become the leader people CHOOSE to follow, not HAVE to follow because of your place on the organizational chart.