Maximize Your Influence: Build Buy-In and Promote Positive Change
The ability to influence others is a critical but difficult skill to master – especially in the workplace.
As a leader, you must be able to gain buy-in, influence opinions, and inspire others to act - and title alone isn’t always enough.
It can be quite the challenge.
But your ability to influence others accelerates your career, builds credibility, and allows you to make a greater impact within your organization.
Join us for this workshop that focuses on increasing your influence in the workplace while making your contributions, skills, and value impossible to ignore.
You’ll walk away with:
- Strategies for increasing your influence and impact within your team and workplace
- The ability to adapt your approach to individuals, groups, or situations
- Four crucial steps for greater success when influencing others
- How to stay authentic to your influencing style while chasing your goals
Increase your visibility and influence in the workplace
- Techniques to stand up, stand out, and get yourself noticed for the right reasons
- Ways you can build rapport and gain support for your latest pitch or project
- Understand when to speak up or when it’s best to step back and listen
Leverage your influencing style to reach your personal and professional goals
- Identify where you can make the greatest impact and go after it
- Best practices for setting goals and influencing the outcomes
- Identify and partner with the people who can help you get where you need to go
Take control of your influencing style and ability to impact positive change
- Become a catalyst for progress: Inspire & motivate others around you
- Leverage how others perceive you and understand why it matters
- Maximize your leadership style for greater impact and influence
About the Speaker
Audrey Halpern has had an exemplary 20+ year career developing employee soft skills and facilitating high-impact trainings. She is a faculty member of the AMA- American Management Association.
- Since 1992, Audrey has been consulting with corporate clients, developing customized content and facilitating soft skills, emotional intelligence, leadership and communication content face to face and through global webinars for clients in a variety of industries.
- Audrey is a faculty member of the American Management Association in New York where she teaches professional development topics throughout the Northeast.
The ability to influence is an essential skill for leaders at every level. Discover how to make a greater impact and expand your influence with these actionable strategies.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!