Project a Positive Professional Image: Lead with Power & Confidence
Whether it’s in the boardroom or during a mid-morning coffee refill – how others perceive you in the workplace can greatly impact your ability to grow and advance.
Professional success isn’t always determined by who has the most prestigious title, but by who can make a great first impression, command a room and communicate authentically.
Whether you work within a small group or run the whole company, this workshop will provide you with tangible ways to bring professionalism, poise and power to your everyday interactions.
Join us, to discover:
- The traits, behaviors, and actions that elevate people from a manager to a leader
- How to create, accentuate, and consistently represent your own personal brand
- Best practices for genuine connection whether you’re talking to 1 person or 1,000
- The word choices, body language, and gestures that convey a positive message
- The unique edge that women in leadership have when influencing decisions
Elevate your impact and grow your influence at work
- Create an image action plan uniquely tailored to your goals
- Advocate for yourself and make a greater impact in your workplace
Add even greater value to your organization and impact bottom-line objectives
- Represent your company with compelling messages and expert delivery
- React and respond with authenticity: Build buy-in and make things happen
- Meet the needs of the business and others without selling yourself short
Create and live your own personal brand by ‘walking the walk and talking the talk’
- Get the recognition you deserve to create a path of progress and advancement
- Build a brand people can trust by leading with integrity and respect
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens owns and operates Plan B Consulting. Her services span training and assisting with strategic business plans, plan development, execution, and various other aspects of operational excellence. She facilitates meetings and retreats in project management, leadership, ethics, and conducts business analysis for various types of entrepreneurs and organizations worldwide
- Michelle is a mentor for students and alumni at Northwestern University and other organizations, assisting professionals of all levels with their personal and professional development.
- Michelle is on the faculty of the American Management Association and of NeighborWorks® America, where she teaches numerous different strategic planning, management, and analytical seminars.
- Michelle previously served as the first Dean of the School of Business at Kendall College. She built and managed all aspects of the department, including faculty and curriculum selection and assessment, as well as program development and enhancement.
Designed specifically for women in leadership or those who aspire to be, this workshop will teach you strategies for genuine, influential leadership that highlights what makes you unique.