Performing Under Pressure: Manage Stress and Stay Productive
Job burnout is a reality affecting more and more women today.
When stress at work interferes with your ability to perform in your job, manage your personal life, or adversely impacts your physical or mental health, it’s time to take action.
In this interactive, 60-minute program you will learn how to recognize signs of burnout in both yourself and in team members, and tools to help avoid it by developing a support system, setting goals, and maintaining a positive outlook. Join us to discover how to:
- Understand why so many women are experiencing burnout now
- Strengthen your resilience and how it helps when under pressure
- Reduce job-related stressors whether working onsite or remote
- Recognize the stages of burnout in yourself and your team
- Recharge and re-engage after being over-stressed
Resilience Under Pressure: Preventing Burnout in Yourself & Your Team
- Understanding resilience and why it is so important
- Strategies to improve your resilience and performance
- Tools and skills to help you prevent burnout before it happens
- Identify the best approach to a stressful situation
- When it’s time to say “no” - and how to do it in a positive way
- How you can help your team when they feel over-taxed
Spotting the Signs of Stress and Why We Burnout
- Identify your specific stress drivers: emotional and physical
- Clear definitions of stress, burnout and resilience
- Warning signs of stress and burnout - and what you can do
- How our mind works: difference between pressure and stress
- Our biological and emotional reaction to stress
- Impact of burnout on job performance
Question and Answer Session - Your specific questions & unique challenges will be addressed!
About the Speaker
Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. She works with both global and US based clients to re-tool and re-skill employees at all levels.
Audrey is currently a faculty member of American Management Association. Audrey’s philosophy is centered on two questions.... “how can I improve things around me and how can I assist people in becoming more self-aware”.
In this engaging, 60-minute event you will learn to recognize when you (or your team) are on the verge of burnout before it occurs, science-based strategies to build your resilience to stressors, and techniques to recover from burnout and re-engage in your job.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!