PowerPoint Presentation Skills for Women: Stand Out in the Workplace
Whether you're a new or self-taught user, there are many Microsoft PowerPoint tools that can truly take your presentations to the next level - in a snap.
In this 75-minute webinar, our PowerPoint expert will help you ramp up your presentations to captivate any audience and improve your professional credibility.
Join us to discover:
- Essential shortcuts for creating presentations more efficiently, without compromising quality
- Secrets of how expert presenters make their slides sizzle to keep their audience's engagement
- Detailed instructions on how to use the newest tools in PowerPoint to deliver your message with impact, whether in person or online
- Tips the pros use to handle the unexpected while presenting
PowerPoint Power Tools – Keys to Creating Memorable Presentations
- Time-saving shortcuts and methods that allow you to focus on crafting your message, rather than tweaking slide content
- How to correctly use images and other visual media in your presentations for the greatest impact
- Reinforce, reinvent or refresh branding in a few clicks even on your largest decks
- Using video, audio and screen captures for interactive and engaging presentations
PowerPoint Tricks to Liven Up Your Presentation & Engage your Audience
- Using Picture Format tools to enhance and adjust images for maximum impact
- The correct way to use Slide Masters and & Themes to convey your branding and fit the venue
- How to add animation that enhances rather than distracts from your message
- Using special elements like charts, graphs and diagrams in exciting new ways
Presenting Information Effectively - Save Time without Losing Impact
- Essential PowerPoint tools to control & edit your presentation instantaneously
- Techniques to add organization & meaning: Increase the effectiveness of your presentations
- Expert methods to communicate your data, proposals & stories in a compelling way
- Summarize with Zoom Slides: Utilize thumbnails as links to move through presentations
New Features to Increase Efficiency, Interactivity & Collaboration
- Morph transition and 3D Models: Smooth animation technique
- Two ways to start from outlines to ensure optimal content flow
- Improved image editing like background removal, transparency and artistic effects.
- Creating videos from your PowerPoint using the new Record and Cameo tools.
- Creating value-added handout material that lets your audience know you’ve thought about them.
Question & Answer Session – have your specific question answered!
About the Speaker
Melissa Esquibel is a technology consultant, coach, trainer and speaker.
- She is a consultant, frequent speaker and Microsoft Certified Trainer.
- Since 1991, Ms. Esquibel has assisted a variety of companies and industries with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) all versions through 2016. Her strong foundation in finance and accounting was built over years in the banking and accounting industries.
- Melissa has 25+ years of experience in information technology with a background in training, finance, technical writing and business risk analysis.
An engaging PowerPoint presentation will skyrocket your credibility. In this live 75-minute event, you will learn innovative ways to elevate your Microsoft PowerPoint skills and create stand-out presentations.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!