Providing Feedback That Works: Get Results One Conversation at a Time
Delivering feedback is stressful and difficult on both sides of the table.
“Sure, I have positive feedback but… I need to let my employees know the areas where I need them to improve.”
If you want great results from your team, to provide feedback that is motivating, and to keep great people, you’ve got to communicate the good, the bad, and the ugly.
This workshop will guide women leaders like you through the skills and strategies you need to open the lines of communication from hire date to performance review, and each day in-between.
This high-impact training combines practical and personalized approaches, so you can walk away ready to:
- Make performance reviews an engaging learning experience
- Improve culture and results by providing constructive feedback
- Build relationships and cultivate transparency
- Provide frequent, honest feedback that develops skills and people
- Stop avoiding feedback and start using it as a results-oriented tool
This workshop will provide proven strategies for women leaders to:
- Ensure feedback is constructive and intentional to help employees grow
- Give clear, objective examples of behavior or performance when discussing areas for improvement
- Be consistent when providing feedback or communicating about performance
- Let your employee know how their behaviors impact the team, department or company
Overcome the fear of backlash or resentment from your employees
- Cultivate a culture of openness, collaboration, and communication
- Practice a simple and effective four step strategy for providing feedback that is clear and valuable
About the Speaker
Tara Powers is a speaker, author and CEO of Powers Resource Center — a nationally recognized and award-winning firm that has developed and delivered corporate training programs to the FORTUNE 500 and mid-market space for more than two decades.
- PRC’s client list includes McDonald’s, The World Bank, Aflac, Virgin America, Caterpillar, Western Union, Mrs. Fields Cookies, Philips, DISH Network, Crocs and many more.
- Powers Resource Center has been a Top 10 Leadership 500 Award winner by HR.com for 4 years straight amongst big brand names like Hilton, Honda and MIT.
Tara speaks nationally on topics such as human connection and emotional intelligence in leadership, simple secrets to creating healthy organizations and how to build cohesive, committed teams. She’s also a judge for one of the most sought-after corporate training awards in the world: the Brandon Hall Excellence Awards. Most recently, Wiley tapped her to write two books in their infamous “For Dummies” series: Virtual Team for Dummies and Working from Home for Dummies.
Watch every day feedback transform your workplace. This workshop will give you the tools to deliver frequent, honest, effective feedback to everyone on your team.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!