Reclaim Your Time with AI: Tools to Work Smarter, Not Harder
In today's 24/7 work environment, we're expected to juggle competing deadlines, projects, and demands from the moment we wake up. When used strategically, AI can help you reclaim your time, find balance, and give productivity a boost.
Traditional approaches to time management no longer hold up in our fast-paced environment. In our 60-minute event, AI expert Marissa Brassfield will share AI tools, prompts, strategies, and vetted tech recommendations to help you work smarter and faster - not harder!
You’ll discover how to:
- Optimize your time and energy for maximum output
- Set and maintain realistic boundaries for your time
- Curtail procrastination by getting to its root cause
- Set daily routines to keep you on track and focused
- Utilize AI to avoid mental fatigue and overload
Bonus: Event Activity Worksheet & Post-event Test Your Knowledge Quiz
Maximizing Your Time, Energy & Productivity with AI
- How to manage energy, plus optimize time, focus & relationships
- Discover ways to set boundaries against time-wasters
- How to embrace the unique ways women approach productivity
- Top 8 time-management sabotages and how to avoid them
- Partnering with AI without losing the human touch
Optimizing Your Routine with AI
- Crash course on current AI tools & how to use them strategically
- Incorporate proven mental models to prioritize and set routines
- Use procrastination to uncover root causes & roadblocks
- Optimizing your routine for long-term growth
- Key leadership skills to develop in the "age of AI"
Reigniting Your Spark by Utilizing AI
- How leaders can leverage AI to focus more on employees & growth
- Reduce decision fatigue & increase quality thinking & creativity
- Rediscover your most energizing activities - personally & professionally
- Making time to learn so you can discover what AI can do for you
Question & Answer Session – Have your specific questions answered!
About the Speaker
Marissa Brassfield is Ridiculously Efficient®. She’s a highly sought-after AI advisor, efficiency coach, and work-life balance specialist who's trained hundreds of entrepreneurs, team leaders, and startups in 13+ countries.
Marissa has over 15 years of experience partnering with global leaders, Fortune 100 executives and visionary entrepreneurs. This includes 8.5 years with Peter Diamandis building Abundance 360, an annual program that teaches entrepreneurs how to forecast the implications of emerging technologies.
Marissa is renowned for her ability to share knowledge in a practical, tactical way that leaves audiences feeling energized, inspired, and empowered. During the pandemic, she led 25 custom-built training events with two U.S. government agencies to help the federal workforce adjust to remote collaboration and the everyday productivity challenges of working from home.
Among Marissa’s most valuable talents is the ability to help professionals access their innate strengths to navigate significant life changes and career transitions with grace, effectiveness, and practical wisdom. Learn from her and you can't help but be inspired to build a bigger, better, and more efficient work-life integration for yourself and everyone around you.
Join our dynamic, 60-minute program to discover AI tools that will help you maximize your time while also finding better balance at work and at home.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!