Say This, Not That: Communicate Effectively with Ease & Impact
Ever wished you could hit the rewind button after blurting out something awkward or stumbling over your words during a crucial conversation? We've all been there! However, effective communication is a cornerstone of professional success and elevates our abilities as leaders.
In our 60-minute, instructor-led event you’ll discover tools and techniques to convey your ideas with clarity and confidence. Uncover the art of impactful communication by choosing the right words, eliminating verbal clutter, and harnessing body language to reinforce your message.
Participants will walk away knowing how to:
- Use vulnerability for more authentic communication
- Say things in a way that yields the most positive results
- Ask probing questions to build stronger rapport
- Replace useless words with higher-impact vocabulary
- Apply empathy for communication success
Avoid Common Communication Pitfalls
- Why your messaging doesn't always provide desired outcomes
- Effective communication practices that increase your impact
- Prevent difficult conversations from becoming unproductive
Mastering Verbal & Nonverbal Communication
- Think and communicate effectively in real-time
- Identify words & phrases to use and which to avoid
- Leverage body language to reinforce your message
- Develop trust to achieve next-level communication
Interaction & Implementation Best Practices
- Develop & practice small talk for rapport-building
- Ways to more effectively ask for what you want & get it
- Understand why self-awareness improves communication
Question & Answer Session – Have your specific question answered!
About the Speaker
Nancy Imbs is an empowering leadership and professional development consultant. Highly dedicated and results-oriented, she has the skill and passion for helping individuals become more confident and successful in business and beyond.
- Nancy combines her communications expertise with a pragmatic approach in a variety of important soft skill areas including verbal, written and nonverbal communication, emotional intelligence, etiquette and protocol, time management, and working with team dynamics. She helps clients focus on key adjustments that result in meaningful impact and effectiveness.
- Drawing on her marketing and communications background, over 25 years’ experience in leadership roles, and a lifetime of personal growth, Nancy has a keen appreciation of mindset and the power it has to change patterns of behavior. She focuses on building one’s strengths and minimizing weaknesses through enrichment, feedback, self-discovery, and action plans.
- Nancy believes passionately in developing people, especially their interpersonal skills. “You can achieve your goals – you just need a clear vision and a strong belief in yourself,” she says.
Join our engaging, 60-minute event to learn actionable techniques for communicating with confidence and clarity. You’ll build skills to strengthen your verbal and nonverbal communication, increase visibility, and boost credibility.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!