Show Up Confidently & Energetically: 6-Strategies to Bring Out Your Best
How we ‘show up’ and are present each and everyday matters. It’s what keeps us engaged when things get tough, and helps us become an effective leader in our organizations.
In this interactive, 60-minute event we’ll show you six proven strategies to help you increase your executive presence, build more meaningful relationships with your leadership and team, and guide how you move forward in your career. Join us to learn how to:
- Create a Unique Professional Value Statement to tell your professional story
- Have intentional conversations to build rapport and better relationships
- Leverage your genius from a place of value and service
- Define your brand and determine how closely it aligns with your reputation
- Use three simple questions to assess how you are performing each day
- How to ‘show up’ and stand out to move your career forward
- Keys to having intentional conversations about your role in your organization
- Ways to identify your unique talents and skills, and put them to work for you
- How to showcase your contributions – without coming across as bragging
- Defining your professional brand at all stages of your career
- How setting ground rules helps you build better professional relationships
- Taking an accurate self-assessment of where you are and where you want to go
- Why defining how you SHOW UP allows you to “play” throughout your career
- Keys to having the courage to open up and welcome new opportunities
- Creating more meaningful relationships when you network
- Why being coached about how we SHOW UP is an integral part of career development.
- Why defining how you SHOW UP allows you to “play” throughout your career.
About the Speaker
John Neral works with women professionals to prepare, position, and promote who they are and what they do so they can SHOW UP to find a job they love or love the job they have. John's professional walk included a 25-year career in education and a longstanding corporate consultant for Fortune 500 giant Casio America, Inc. John is the author of SHOW UP – Six Strategies to Lead a More Energetic and Impactful Career and Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What's Next and the host of "The Mid-Career GPS Podcast."
John is an avid game show enthusiast and professional bowler who won a title on the PBA Regional Tour and still actively competes. He lives outside of Washington, D.C., with his spouse and their 20-lb rescue cat, “Amy Farrah Meowler,” named because of their love of the television show, “The Big Bang Theory.”
In this information - and entertaining – 60-minute event, you’ll learn how to better define your unique value and role – it’s more that your job title! You’ll become a more effective leader, and invaluable member of your organization.