Strategies for Success Amongst Never-Ceasing Demands
You want results.
Perhaps you want to be the one that ‘changes the game’, launches that innovative initiative or solves problems.
But you have a mile-long to-do list, an inbox that constantly fills up and a calendar full of meetings.
With expert guidance and one-hour of your time - this workshop provides tried-and-true strategies for workplace efficiency. The more effective you are - the better the results.
Join us for new methods to plan strategically, manage your current workload and execute new concepts, plus:
- A step-by-step plan to assess your current effectiveness
- Eliminate excuses or other barriers to success
- Collaborate with co-workers, customers and business partners
- Enhance and leverage your communication
- Administer an effectiveness assessment to see where you stand
- Determine your brand and how to live it to your benefit and to the benefit of your organization
- Arm yourself with the right resources to invest in yourself while staying current in your field
- Learn how to plan intentionally while leaving room for unexpected adjustments
- Take a new approach to time management
- Keep business personal: Establish, nurture, and leverage your workplace relationships
- Use tools to strategically prioritize projects and keep on track
- Learn how to create a workplace you don’t need to run from at 5 o’clock
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens has owned and operated Plan B Consulting for more than ten years. Her services span training and guidance in preparing strategic and business plans, assisting in plan development and execution, and various other aspects of operational excellence. In addition, she facilitates meetings and retreats in project management, leadership, ethics and other interpersonal topics, and she conducts market analysis and competitive intelligence for various types of entrepreneurs and organizations worldwide.
- Michelle was the founding Chair of the Illinois Diversity Council Board of Directors and is a member of the Northwestern Council of 100 (a select group of women prominent in their field who mentor female students and alumnae).
- Michelle is on the faculty of the American Management Association and of NeighborWorks® America, as well as the Real Estate Institute, and she is also on the business faculty at College of DuPage. Through her business, she has published more than 150 monthly issues of her newsletter, Planning Possibilities, which is currently distributed worldwide.
In this 60-minute program, you will learn self-management strategies and techniques applicable in a variety of settings that will increase progress, positively impact your organization and result in tangible benefits.