Stress Less, Accomplish More: Prioritization Practices for Successful Women
SummaryWe know that urgent and important tasks come first while unimportant or non-urgent issues go last, and the rest fall somewhere in between. We’ve all seen the list. But what takes priority? Work? Family? Self?
Join us as we tackle the secrets to practical, realistic prioritization, balancing the big and small, and getting yourself on track! In this 60-minute webinar, you will learn:
- An easy 3-tier prioritization system that helps you get more done, and leave the un-essential tasks for later (or for someone else!)
- The 10-10-10 Decision Making Test
- How to use Strategic Blocks to help execute big ideas
Get more accomplished and empower employees to do the same time
- Make it a team effort and create moments that allow people to share ideas and strategies
- Give yourself- and your team- the flexibility to take a time out and regroup
- Empower your employees by setting a strong example- walk the walk and talk the talk
Identify what works for you, your life and your career- make it personal
- Know yourself and what recipe works for you (it changes with the seasons!)
- Learn your boundaries so that you can clearly spot where changes can be made
- Implement actionable practices that prioritize your commitments, needs and demands
Embracing an integration mindset
- Take control of your schedule with actionable strategies to find the time you need
- Stop making excuses and start making changes that get results
- Re-focus with a manageable, practical and actionable plan
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Myra Golden is a consultant and keynote speaker who has been helping companies for over twenty years to improve employee relations through her work with Human Resource Departments. Myra has trained thousands of people as a go-to trainer for some of the world’s largest brands.
- Myra has a master's degree in human relations and a bachelor's degree in psychology, helping her to understand the challenges of developing the best experience as it relates to the psychology of the employees.
- Myra is a favorite training partner to Fortune 500 companies with her customized, engaging, behavior-changing workshops, working with large brands like McDonald's, Coca-Cola, Frito-Lay, Michelin, and Vera Bradley.
This actionable workshop is all about working smarter, not harder, and accomplishing more- with significantly less stress! Not only will you experience more control over your schedule and take back your time, you'll discover how to empower others and how to set a positive example.