Your Team Would Rather Have A Coach Than A Boss
SummaryBehind every All Star, every MVP and every championship team, there's a coach who encouraged, motivated as well as challenged each athlete to reach their full potential. A coaching mindset is extremely valued in athletics, but for some reason those strategies rarely extend to the workplace. However, coaching is just as crucial in the workplace to achieve greatness and drive results. Learn how you can embrace the power of the coaching mindset, as a tool to drive stronger results and excellence through others.
Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will:
- Formulate an action plan that will allow you to immediately start coaching your team
- Learn the proven coaching framework to build credibility and trust
- Discover effective coaching dialogue tools, plus when and how to apply them
- Gain strategies for the tough times: Awkward conversations, constructive criticism, etc.
Bonus Content: A downloadable coaching technique workbook, for quick reference.
Strengthen Your Coaching Mindset: Critical Coaching Techniques
- Learn a proven coaching model you can use instantly
- Understand different coaching styles and when it's best to use them
- Get into the coaching mindset and explore your personal perspectives
Communication Strategies that will Empower Your Team and Maximize Results
- Communicate like a coach: project confidence to achieve greatness
- A foolproof process to keep employees engaged and motivated
- Effective feedback techniques: keys to criticize without trampling egos
Common Coaching Challenges for Women & Ways to Avoid or Overcome them
- Ways to handle push back or resistance
- Maintaining your authenticity and taking the high road
- How to be bold and assertive - speak with confidence and conviction
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Gregory Nesmith, CPC, ELI-MP, is the Founder & CEO of UNderdogStuff® company. Gregory is an Entrepreneur, Published Author, Certified Leadership Coach, Investor, and Underdog Advocate. In addition, he is Sr. Consultant on special projects at the leadership development companies Think Human and HireLearners.
- Gregory is a former global marketing executive where he spent 16 years with a Fortune 100 company, leading the turnaround of brands and teams at Mondelex International (formerly Kraft Foods). Four years ago he launched a new career, building his brand to help empower minorities and small businesses.
- Gregory enjoys sharing about the journey of an Underdog on the UNderdogStuff podcast that launched in November 2016, has over 24,000 downloads, 100 episodes, and was recorded live weekly on a community radio station in NYC. UNderdogStuff creates curriculum, community events, and investment opportunities that help Underdogs take their first steps to resetting their work, wellbeing, and wealth. UNderdogStuff is led by a community of experienced professionals, social entrepreneurs, and certified leadership coaches.
- You can find out more about Gregory on www.GregoryNesmith.com.
Join us to explore the coaching framework and the impact it can make on your team. This approach will improve your team’s engagement and performance because your team would rather have a coach than a boss.