The Art of Persuasion: Speak With Purpose, Speak For Results
SummaryPersuasive speaking is a cornerstone skill for any leader. You need the ability to move others to action, deliver messages with purpose and passion and get other to follow you. Succeeding at persuasive speaking – whether it’s closing a sale, getting your boss to buy into a new idea or getting vendors and partners on board – is intoxicating and necessary to achieve your goals.
How can you develop the leadership skill of persuasive speaking to further your goals and lead yourself and others to success? During this high-impact webinar, you will discover:
- The secrets of creating and organizing messages to achieve results
- How to use the TEMPTaction model for pitches and presentations
- Non-gimmicky techniques to get your audience’s attention – and keep it
- Strategies for women leaders to deliver presentations with confidence
How to Create and Organize Messages for Maximum Persuasive Impact
- Begin with the end in mind: Draw a path to your ultimate goal
- Preparation checklist: Ensure you include all relevant information
- Organize your points and prepare for potential objections and counterpoints
Using the TEMPTaction Model to Deliver Presentations and Pitches Effectively
- What are the key concepts of the TEMPTaction Model?
- Win over nay-sayers and dealing with fear of change
- Practical approaches for applying the TEMPTaction model to your pitch
Capture Their Attention and Deliver with Confidence: Key Techniques
- Understand what motivates your audience members, and how to find out.
- Showcase your points of view as a benefit to them: Gain buy-in
- Be your message: Presenting with confidence and spreading it to others
Live Q&A – Have your persuasive speaking questions answered by the expert!
About the Speaker
Jill Schiefelbein is a speaker, author, entrepreneur and recovering academic. Jill’s business, the Dynamic Communicator®, helps businesses combine communication, education, and technology strategies to accelerate business growth.
- After teaching at Arizona State University for 11 years, Jill took theory and put it to practice, helping business leaders more dynamically communicate to internal, external, and consumer audiences.
- She is co-author of Business and Professional Communication in the Global Workplace, a frequent guest on business podcasts, and an official video partner and contributing writer for Entrepreneur. Her latest book, Dynamic Communication: 27 Strategies to Grow, Lead, and Manage Your Business is available through Entrepreneur Press.
Learn how the fundamentals of persuasive communication can help you activate organizational goals across your business, and how to be more impactful and deliver messages to drive action.