The Art of Work-life Integration: Unlocking Leadership Excellence & Balance
As the lines between work and home have blurred, it’s no longer just about finding work-life balance, but finding a way to smoothly integrate both worlds.
In this instructor-led, 60-minute program, you’ll learn practical ways you can better prioritize responsibilities, manage distractions and optimize productivity. Discover how by effectively integrating your roles at work and home you can avoid burnout and stay on top of your game.
Join us to discover how to:
- Implement effective time management techniques
- Balance priorities so what must get done, gets done
- Set clear boundaries between work and home to avoid burnout
- Practice self-care to build resilience and nurture well-being
Set Clear Boundaries & Avoid Top Stressors
- Own your day by setting routines from workday startup to shutdown
- Strategies to increase focus, productivity and much-needed peace
- Setting limits: The importance and power of saying ‘no’
- How to plan for self-care, and why this is a non-negotiable must-do
Proven Techniques to Blend Work & Home Life
- 3 types of planning systems to give you momentum and win your day
- Common military action that can help you learn from mistakes, build on successes, and increase productivity
- Discover which organizational system works best for you
- Work tools and tricks that maximize your time
Self-Care Strategies to Keep You Motivated & Engaged
- How to carve out time for yourself (exercise, time with friends, and more)
- Ways to inspire others to achieve balance by modeling balance
- How to physically step away from work and not feel guilty
- Maintaining connections with friends outside the virtual office
Question & Answer Session – Have your specific question answered
About the Speaker
Before becoming the go-to trainer for some of the world’s biggest brands like McDonald’s, Coca-Cola, Frito-Lay, Michelin, Vera Bradley and others, Myra was the Global Head of Consumer Affairs for Thrifty Rent-a-Car System.
Myra has a master’s degree in human relations and a bachelor’s degree in psychology, helping her to understand the challenges of the human experience as it relates to the psychology of struggles of working from home and finding balance.
In this interactive, 60-minute event, you’ll discover how to seamlessly integrate your work life with your home life. You’ll walk away able to increase productivity, but also find more time for yourself.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!