The Imposter Syndrome Solution: Unleashing Your Confidence & Authenticity
Imposter Syndrome is the feeling that you don’t deserve the position or responsibilities assigned to you, and impacts even senior-level women professionals. It can undermine your confidence as a leader and hinder your professional growth.
In this insightful, 60-minute program you’ll discover valuable strategies to help you recognize and overcome imposter syndrome, empowering you to embrace your accomplishments and excel in your leadership role.
Join us to learn how to:
- Recognize the signs of Imposter Syndrome and its impact
- Overcome self-doubt and biases that are holding you back
- Embrace your achievements and showcase your talents
- Develop resistance and a growth mindset to tackle challenges
Understanding Imposter Syndrome & Its Effects
- What imposter syndrome really is & why it matters.
- Key characteristics & signs of imposter syndrome.
- How imposter syndrome affects confidence, motivation & success
- Ways societal influences contribute to imposter syndrome
Overcoming Imposter Syndrome for Career Success
- Strategies to break free from imposter syndrome's grip
- Navigating imposter syndrome in the workplace
- Question your own biases and mental frameworks to effect lasting change
Developing Resilience & a Growth Mindset
- Cultivating positive attitudes, self-esteem, and self-care practices
- Adopting a Growth Mindset: Embrace challenges & view failures as opportunities
- Build emotional resilience, manage stress, and seek support for personal growth
Question & Answer Session – Have your specific questions answered!
About the Speaker
Audrey Halpern is a highly engaging interpersonal skills learning development/trainer/facilitator. She has helped individuals and teams for over 18 years become more self-aware and proficient. Her bespoke leadership training content focuses on skills improvement and professional development. As a distinguished faculty member of the American Management Association, she has the ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand presentations; utilizes impactful “real play” activities to build confidence with essential 21st-century skills for individuals and teams to communicate be more productive, and collaborate effectively. She has a passion for making a difference.
In this instructor-led, 60-minute event women professionals will learn how to identify imposter syndrome, recognize how it holds them back, plus ways to turn self-doubt into confidence and resilience.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!