The Leader’s Role in Shaping Culture
Culture was once regarded as a “squishy” HR term. However today, successful organizations realize just how foundational culture is to business success. And the biggest impact on the culture of a company? The behavior and actions of its leaders.
In this engaging, 60-minute event you will discover strategies that you, as a leader, can use to shape a stronger culture that produces better business performance and more reliable growth.
Join us to learn:
- How to fortify your organization's culture without extra tasks or meetings
- Powerful questions that drive deeper employee commitment
- Top three numbers that reveal the current health of your culture
- Key leadership behaviors that strengthen culture and build trust
- Bonus: Event Activity Worksheet & Post-event Knowledge Test
The Two Faces of Culture
- How leaders unintentionally damage their company's culture
- What culture done “right” looks like
- Pivotal leadership behaviors that reinforce culture
Valuation and Growth
- The business value of culture and its long-term impact
- Keys to measuring the culture in your organization
- The 4A framework for achieving perpetual business growth
Cultivating a Vibrant Culture
- Best practices to improve and build a positive workplace culture
- Discover powerful communication techniques to engage employees
- Ways you can bolster the culture within your organization
Question & Answer Session – have your specific questions answered!
About the Speaker
President and founder of Talent Boost, Claire Chandler deeply believes that leaders shape cultures, and stronger cultures drive greater success. She specializes in helping businesses expand without losing their best talent. Leveraging 30 years of experience in people leadership, human resources, and business ownership, Claire helps leadership teams work together more effectively in less time, with less cultural resistance, to accelerate business growth.
Claire’s services include keynote and motivational speaking, cultural integration and strategic alignment, thought partnership, talent ecosystems, leadership retreat facilitation, performance acceleration, executive and cohort coaching, organizational assessment and design, team dynamics and alignment, and growth readiness. Often referred to as a “leadership therapist,” her clients include BASF, CSL Behring, Covance/LabCorp, Point32Health, Chick-fil-A, Blue Phoenix Group, Eco Recovery Solutions, and Nimbus Group.
Join our 60-minute event to discover the power a thriving culture has on organizational growth, and how you can create a stronger culture as an effective leader.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!