The Power of Personal Branding: Ignite Your Success
Your personal brand is one of the most critical elements that drives success in your career. By leveraging your unique passions, talents, and values, you can create a powerful narrative that showcases who you are and what you're capable of doing.
In our 60-minute, instructor-led event you’ll discover how to maximize your personal brand to become an invaluable asset to your organization.
Join us to learn the following, as we guide you in defining your personal brand to unlock limitless possibilities for growth:
- Actionable steps to create & leverage your personal brand
- Why personal branding is essential for professional growth
- How to craft compelling messaging that leaves a lasting impression
- Ways to communicate your brand & build credibility
- The influential powers of utilizing your personal brand
Understanding & Developing Your Personal Brand
- What a “personal brand” is & how it helps professional growth
- How your values, interests & beliefs shape your unique brand
- Personal SWOT analysis: Identify your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats
Applying & Leveraging Your Personal Brand
- Amplifying your impact: Applying your brand identity in your daily work
- Communication strategies that leverage your distinct brand
- Words and expressions to incorporate & those to avoid
Ways to Evolve & Grow Your Brand
- How identifying others’ personal brands can help your grow
- Keys to adapting your personal brand to changing trends & needs
- Boost your leadership & influence by helping others define their own brand
- Resources to help you continue your own brand journey
Question & Answer Session – Have your personal branding question answered!
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a business strategist who is a frequently sought out speaker for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to, talent management, business planning and continuity, and operational effectiveness. She holds practical expertise in mentoring and coaching female professionals at all levels through her volunteer work as a member of the prestigious Northwestern Council of 100, as well as through requests from her extensive network of contacts. As a former Business School Dean and current consultant, she has also trained both college students and government employees, as well as industry professionals, seeking to better perform and advance their careers.
She is a resourceful, resilient, and relentless business professional with demonstrated success in building relationships and driving results. She has direct first-hand experience working for, and with, a variety of industries, as well as in consulting, education, and not-for-profit organizations. With consistently high participant ratings, her webinars, seminars, and speaking engagements bring practical value to individuals, as well as businesses of every size and type.
You’ll learn how to recognize and communicate your personal brand. You’ll walk away with actionable tips about how to stand out from the crowd in a competitive workplace and how to identify and showcase the traits that make you a valuable employee.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!